Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RumAndCoke View Post
    Ok.Kind of strange because when I had only a dual core processor and 1gb ram it never froze.
    No idea what it could be without being at your pc :/ Could be a memory leak or a dodgy processor.. :/ Hard to tell what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st_Slay3r View Post
    Ahh nice, around 500 is my budget so you got it just right Seems like a decent laptop and Samsung always seem to be solid products from what I've experienced.

0.2 MB web cam tho o.O Kinda sucks but not really a problem can get an external one xD

Cheers for the advice
    How often you gonna be using a webcam haha :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahabro View Post
    another question sorry, but is this computer worth the price and how much fps do you think it will give me?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16883229309
    Worth the price? No. You could build it yourself for alot cheaper lols. But if youre not willing then thats a solid rig right there. You'd smash out 60 fps on pretty much any game you play maxxed. CF is capped at 200 so you'd get 200
    Last edited by Giggletron; 20-05-12 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggletron View Post
    How often you gonna be using a webcam haha :P
    I have family who dont live close so I use web cam quite a bit
    Retired member of Hide&Seek.

another question sorry, but is this computer worth the price and how much fps do you think it will give me?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16883229309
    This looks like a beast, pretty sure this will give you a good frame rate.
    Nope.avi

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st_Slay3r View Post
    I have family who dont live close so I use web cam quite a bit
    Ahh I see Well tbh any webcam inbuilt to a laptop will be crap. By a new one

Worth the price? No. You could build it yourself for alot cheaper lols. But if youre not willing then thats a solid rig right there. You'd smash out 60 fps on pretty much any game you play maxxed. CF is capped at 200 so you'd get 200
    Well i have a no idea what things i need to buy to build a pc, let alone put it together, and on what graphics setting do you think i would get 60 fps on?

Well i have a no idea what things i need to buy to build a pc, let alone put it together, and on what graphics setting do you think i would get 60 fps on?
    I said maxxed out graphic settings on essentially any game

I said maxxed out graphic settings on essentially any game
    Oh sorry, and i know its some work but can you list off the items needed to build a pc?

instead of grafic cart can i get 2 prosessor ? i here crossfire is good prosessor. please help me !

Oh sorry, and i know its some work but can you list off the items needed to build a pc?
    Motherboard
    Processor (Plus cooler if you want but they generally come with a crappy stock one anyway which does the job unless you plan to overclock.)
    RAM
    Hard Drive
    Power Supply
    Graphics Card (Not needed for Crossfire, but if you want to play the high end games.. then you'll want a good one)
    Computer Case
    +Anything else you want like a Card reader and Disc Drive. If you dont have it already.. then a Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse.

All cables and fans generally come with the case or component.

PC's are very simple to build. Everything comes with simple step by step installation instructions. It looks like it will be expensive.. but it will come out cheaper and I highly recommend buying the parts separately and building it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkChub View Post
    instead of grafic cart can i get 2 prosessor ? i here crossfire is good prosessor. please help me !
    yUS PLUS IN 2. DAS WUT DUAL CORE MEAN. 2 PROCESSOR

Motherboard
    Processor (Plus cooler if you want but they generally come with a crappy stock one anyway which does the job unless you plan to overclock.)
    RAM
    Hard Drive
    Power Supply
    Graphics Card (Not needed for Crossfire, but if you want to play the high end games.. then you'll want a good one)
    Computer Case
    +Anything else you want like a Card reader and Disc Drive. If you dont have it already.. then a Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse.

All cables and fans generally come with the case or component.

PC's are very simple to build. Everything comes with simple step by step installation instructions. It looks like it will be expensive.. but it will come out cheaper and I highly recommend buying the parts separately and building it yourself.

Well i went on newegg and found all the parts by themselves and it came to a higher cost then if i was to buy the pc prebuilt.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong?