Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 803
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Germany,Au hur
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Do you rly think a laptop is a good choice to make cuz i thought PCs would be way better.And arent there any recommends under 1k € .but im gratefull for any recommend i just cant keep playing with my laptop with 40 fps

  2. #792
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wwasdas View Post
    Do you rly think a laptop is a good choice to make cuz i thought PCs would be way better.And arent there any recommends under 1k € .but im gratefull for any recommend i just cant keep playing with my laptop with 40 fps
    Laptop / Notebook :
    + Pro:
    easy to take with you - portable ( is a must if you travel a lot )
    low space required - only need a plane surface
    - Cons:
    not so much upgrade you can do : you can increase RAM or change HDD to a SSD
    need a high hardware for gamming - therefore are more expensive
    small display - most affrodable have a 15.6 inch display

    PC:
    + Pro :
    upgradable all the way ( you can start with a good mainboard and use CPU internal graphics and later add a good video card after you have the money , add RAM , add internal storage .. etc)
    more cheap then same hardware config on a laptop - display price not included most of the time
    - Con :
    need display, keyboard, mouse ,headset ..etc ( also for a gamming laptop you may wanna use external keyboard and sure will need a mouse and headset)
    need more space
    is not portable

    BUT latest trends made laptops more affrodable .. even with nice hardware for gamming ... and there is laptops for gamming under 1K euros :

    For Example:

    1. This one is already oldie since is the 4-th generation CPU : ASUS F550JX - but price is good if you can find-it on your country
    2. A newer version with 6-th generation CPU : Asus GL552VW - now this one is around 900 Eur - but is a good choice if you need a laptop.

    Basically for gamming laptops i advise to look on Asus ROG series (or Alienware - but they have overhigh killing prices) - they may have same hardware as other brands (Lenovo, Toshiba, Samsung.. etc) - BUT they are specially designed for gamming and have a better airflow - also they may endure long gamming sessions

    So main problem is the budget ... but if you will use only at home is best to consider a PC - there you can start with a lower budget and add later some upgrades
    Last edited by TheShadowRo; 29-01-17 at 08:16 PM.

    ☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahabro View Post
    another question sorry, but is this computer worth the price and how much fps do you think it will give me?

    http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16883229309
    Here is a link to some PC builds. Of course these are "DIY" builds, in this day and age you can find videos of how to do just about anything, or you could have someone put it all together. Find a build that is right for your budget and look for the parts on eBay that are up for auction. It may take awhile to get all the parts going the auction route but it's worth it. I did the $800 build and won all my parts through auctions on eBay and paid a grand total of $423. All the parts that i won were new in box too!
    https://elitegamingcomputers.com/goo...ing-computers/
    Last edited by bl00dpig; 30-01-17 at 03:54 AM.

  4. #794
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Germany,Au hur
    Posts
    91

    Default

    thanks a lot TheShadowRo for the very detailed answer .I think after this info ill get me a PC cuz i have a low budget and as you said i can add parts later which is a gr8 advantage.So at first i do only need a Motherboard and CPU +Keyboard etc?And do u guys think its necessary to have a 144Hz display for CF or what?DOnt want to spend 200+ only for a display.

  5. #795
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Hello i have
    amd athlon 5150 apu with radeon r3
    Ram 4gb
    My fps 1vs1 is 60
    Fps in FFA about 20 or 30
    I play low quality
    800*600
    Win 7
    Any one can help

  6. #796
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jymytjhyhh View Post
    Hello i have
    amd athlon 5150 apu with radeon r3
    Ram 4gb
    My fps 1vs1 is 60
    Fps in FFA about 20 or 30
    I play low quality
    800*600
    Win 7
    Any one can help
    CF is mainly CPU-based. You are running a 1.6GHz Quad-core that was $45 on release. That's your problem. Your CPU (Or APU if you want to be pedantic) is too weak. You'll either need to replace your processor if possible, or get a new computer.
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian

  7. #797
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16

    Default

    could someone tell me how to change colors of font in my signature please? if possible message my forums account please, thank you
    IGN - Frankie7

  8. #798
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16

    Default

    i would recommend installing advanced system care, smart defrag, IObit uninstaller, and Driver Booster, all are products of IObit Inc. the best and most trusted free system care programs and i use them to keep my pc running at best performance, i play on a really old windows vista Dell PC, but with advanced system care you can optimize programs and game files like Crossfire and it will help increase your fps very much i think as mine use to be about 30-40 fps on average is now 70 average and at best 140+
    Last edited by Z8Exile; 22-02-17 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Mispelled Words
    IGN - Frankie7

  9. #799
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16

    Default Info?

    would anyone be able to tell em how to change font colors of my status please message my forums account if possible thank you
    IGN - Frankie7

  10. #800
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    Laptop / Notebook :
    + Pro:
    easy to take with you - portable ( is a must if you travel a lot )
    low space required - only need a plane surface
    - Cons:
    not so much upgrade you can do : you can increase RAM or change HDD to a SSD
    need a high hardware for gamming - therefore are more expensive
    small display - most affrodable have a 15.6 inch display

    PC:
    + Pro :
    upgradable all the way ( you can start with a good mainboard and use CPU internal graphics and later add a good video card after you have the money , add RAM , add internal storage .. etc)
    more cheap then same hardware config on a laptop - display price not included most of the time
    - Con :
    need display, keyboard, mouse ,headset ..etc ( also for a gamming laptop you may wanna use external keyboard and sure will need a mouse and headset)
    need more space
    is not portable

    BUT latest trends made laptops more affrodable .. even with nice hardware for gamming ... and there is laptops for gamming under 1K euros :

    For Example:

    1. This one is already oldie since is the 4-th generation CPU : ASUS F550JX - but price is good if you can find-it on your country
    2. A newer version with 6-th generation CPU : Asus GL552VW - now this one is around 900 Eur - but is a good choice if you need a laptop.

    Basically for gamming laptops i advise to look on Asus ROG series (or Alienware - but they have overhigh killing prices) - they may have same hardware as other brands (Lenovo, Toshiba, Samsung.. etc) - BUT they are specially designed for gamming and have a better airflow - also they may endure long gamming sessions

    So main problem is the budget ... but if you will use only at home is best to consider a PC - there you can start with a lower budget and add later some upgrades
    Useful info . Thanks
    IGN : OlDSch[Oo]l_
    Favourite Mode : Ghost Mode


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •