Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [EBV]Mohh View Post
    I've just downloaded this game.
    Found out at a Survival Project FanPage @ Facebook.

Downloaded and tried to play, but nothing happens.
    I have to close the game to make anything happen - like Choose a Nickname. I do. Nothing Happens. Restart Game. Next Window.
    Did those steps for a time, but now there is nothing that I can do since I cant create a room!

Anything I should know?

Kind regards.
    Can you sent me a screenshot of the issue.
    Or try make a video and upload on youtube and pm me
    ❥Danah ♥
    Brasil Rio De Janeiro, RS Santa Cruz Do Sul, Poa Porto alegre

Comment

Originally posted by iPlayOnHD View Post
      I don't think im gonna factory reset my computer just for Lost saga...i have too much stuff on here to back up but thanks for trying to help
      You can windows back up. No need a empty CD or what ever. It's easy & quick.
      ❥Danah ♥

Comment

Updating list tonight.
        ❥Danah ♥

Comment

anyone have the error code 226? file:///C:/Users/Administrateur/Desktop/13162516_585309848316429_1532566709_n.jpg because i cant get in,,,

Comment

Updating list tonight

*new color (not blinded)
            *grammar fix
            *more error fix tutorials

If you dont see anything dont panic
            ❥Danah ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Kittaa View Post
              Hey guys, Here are some error/bug fixe's. Please watch & try before make a new thread.

All the best,

Cannot connect to the server (Error Code: 303, 304)
              Your PC cannot connect to the server due to your network programs’ setting. (TCP, UDP connection fail). Change the setting of your firewall/anti-virus program to allow the game server on your PC. Or maybe The server is currently under maintenance or having a trouble.

Unusual Error (Error Code: 308)
              Your user ID might be too long for the server to comprehend. Try a user ID that is shorter than 13 characters (alphabets + numbers)

Error Code 210
              210 Error happens when the program cannot connect to the game server. Please try the following steps:
              -Reboot your PC then start the game without any other programs opened.
              -Check to make sure that any vaccine program or firewall is blocking Lost Saga from launching.
              -Close all P2P programs.
              -Update your Windows to latest version. Graphic Card update must be installed.
              -If you have tried all of the above and still cannot resolve your issue please contact the Help Desk.

Error Code 307
              Connection overlap due to unusual termination of the game client. Try logging back in after 5 minutes.

Error Code 201
              The game was launched twice. Close the game and try again after 10 minutes.

Error Code 102, 103, 203
              Your network connection is unstable. Please check if your internet is connected properly.

Nothing happens when I click Game Start button.
              Manually download and install the game at : http://lostsaga.z8games.com/download/

Game closes without any error message soon after it loads.
              Hacking program/Macro Program
              >Hacking or 3rd-party programs on your PC disturbs Lost Saga from running properly. Delete and uninstall all hacking/macro programs on your PC.
              Hacking is agains't the rules and can lead to a block of the account
              Virus
              Your PC might be infected by a virus. Check your PC with latest vaccine/anti-virus program.
              Clash with softwares
              Certain program that runs in the background could clash with Lost Saga.
              Reboot your PC and try again.
              If Rebooting does not work, open your Task Manager and close current programs one by one (except basic Windows programs) and check if the game runs normally.
              Windows Update version
              Install the latest Windows update then try again.

Error Code 106
              It seems as certain software or program is blocking Lost Saga from launching on your PC.
              Please check if Firewall or any vaccine program is denying lswebbroker.exe file from connecting with external network.
              And make sure you add Lost saga on your Anti-Virus.

Error in initrender :

This error can occur due to several reasons:

Obsolete DirectX installation

Update or install the newest DirectX

Outdated Video Drivers
              First, you have to know what kind of video card you have. Warranty from the manufacturer of your video card and invite him to get there latest versions.
              It may be that it will not appear until after a clean installation of Windows, the graphics card, but only "standard VGA". So make sure you have the graphics card installed.
              (But watch out with Video Drivers, If you dont know anything about it then ask someone for helping you, You can risk to burn you're Motherboard!!)

Keyboard Bug

Instructions for Windows Vista/7

1. Click Start and then Control Panel

2. In Control Panel, if you are in Classic View, click Control Panel Home (top left)

3. Open Clock, Language, and Region

4. Click Regional and Language Options.

5. Click the Keyboards and Languages ​​tab and then click Change keyboards.

6. Under Installed Services, click Add.

7. In the Add Input Language, select the keyboard layout you would like to add from the list available and click OK.

8. The keyboard layout you added will be included in the list. To set the new layout of your default, select it from the list. Click OK to save your changes

9. You can switch between different input languages ​​(= keyboard languages) by clicking on the Language bar or by pressing Alt + Shift keys

Windows XP/2000 Keyboard
              1. Click Start and then Control Panel

2. In Control Panel, if you are in Category View, click Switch to Classic view (top left)

3. Open Regional and Language Options.

4. Click the Languages ​​tab.

5. Under Text services and input languages, click Details.

6. Under Installed Services, click Add.

7. In the Add Input Language, select the input language and keyboard layout or Input Method Editor (IME) you want to add.

8. Click OK two times. You should now see a language indicator in the system tray (located on the lower right corner of the desktop by default). You can switch between different input languages ​​(= keyboard languages) by pressing Alt + Shift

If a language does not appear in the Input language list, the sources for that language can not be installed. If this is the case, follow the instructions below.

Can't Run the game & Black screen
              You need to add Lost-Saga on your Anti-Virus Ignore list. & Restart the pc.
              i have a bug where when i'm in the tutorial of Lost Saga i choose a name and it says it has been created then it leads me to the tutorial and the hero doesn't show at all. I've tried restarting the game multiple times but that hasn't worked since the same thing happens. I tried deleting some files which may can cause it but nothing still the same. But please do tell me how to fix this i want to play so badly.

Comment

Working...
              X