Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last post wins :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last post wins :P

    I like to dance in the moonlight to dandstorm sarude and i like numerical soup.
    Ign: -Richy-
    Taekwon Master - Level 80
    The dojang* is my one and only home, and if you damage that home may the consequence be death.

  • #2
    That's great and all, but I still win.
    IGN: SleepyRanger
    If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by UFOGunner View Post
      That's great and all, but I still win.
      I think you're talking about the other game earlier. But clearly, I'm the only winner here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CharismaKaos View Post
        I think you're talking about the other game earlier. But clearly, I'm the only winner here.
        No, get out, I already called dibs on win.
        IGN: SleepyRanger
        If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick.

        Comment


        • #5
          I was winner before this thread was even created.

          #BigBang
          When we look with the 'I'
          We dream.
          When we look for the 'I'
          We awaken. - Future Best Bruce Lee NALS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gintokiiiii View Post
            I was winner before this thread was even created.

            #BigBang
            I was the winner before the big bang
            Ign: -Richy-
            Taekwon Master - Level 80
            The dojang* is my one and only home, and if you damage that home may the consequence be death.

            Comment


            • #7
              i won
              ❥Danah ♥
              Brasil Rio De Janeiro, RS Santa Cruz Do Sul, Poa Porto alegre

              Comment


              • #8
                We ALL win! Cause at some point or another, we're the last poster!

                "There is no end though there is a start in space. --- Infinity.
                It has own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start in the star. --- Finite.
                Only the person who was wisdom can read the most foolish one from history.
                The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
                It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
                It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight."

                Just a quote I thought I'd put in the post.
                http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
                http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
                Nonary

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AlonsoDalton View Post
                  We ALL win! Cause at some point or another, we're the last poster!

                  "There is no end though there is a start in space. --- Infinity.
                  It has own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start in the star. --- Finite.
                  Only the person who was wisdom can read the most foolish one from history.
                  The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
                  It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
                  It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight."

                  Just a quote I thought I'd put in the post.
                  True, but i win
                  ❥Danah ♥
                  Brasil Rio De Janeiro, RS Santa Cruz Do Sul, Poa Porto alegre

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kittaa View Post
                    True, but i win
                    you have been mistaken! I am the victor
                    Ign: -Richy-
                    Taekwon Master - Level 80
                    The dojang* is my one and only home, and if you damage that home may the consequence be death.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Victory was and shall always be mine.
                      IGN: SleepyRanger
                      If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by UFOGunner View Post
                        Victory was and shall always be mine.
                        No way Mad Scientist! It may be so cool, but victory is mine!
                        http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
                        http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
                        Nonary

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlonsoDalton View Post
                          No way Mad Scientist! It may be so cool, but victory is mine!
                          IGN: SleepyRanger
                          If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I will win BOTH last bost threads. Me pro
                            IGN= ranskalainen
                            I am a frie, sad and lonely frie.
                            I crai evridai ;__;

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ranskalainen View Post
                              I will win BOTH last bost threads. Me pro
                              just loled xD

                              win only one bost dude and leave the other one for me bls :/
                              |Inactive|
                              IGN : Iam_505h*_*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X