Looking For ZP seller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For ZP seller

can anyone spare 4,740 ZP i am willing to pay a reasonable price for it :3, i just need hero slots ^.^. PM in game if you are selling ZP.
    ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Senior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

There's no in-game form of trading ZP. The best and only way to get ZP from someone else, is to buy it from it's source: Z8Games.

Their lowest pricetag is around 8 dollars! Lookie! They themed their prices on their company name!

Comment

...... Yes, i know that already and i do buy ZP through Z8Games but wasting 10 dollars(i use karma koin) for just a hero slot :/, no thank you, plus i think if i could find a ZP seller in-game it would benefit that player too, since it's like a trade, he's gifts me hero slots and i give him some GP :3, that makes everyone happy

. ~Caerus 10/18/16 5:30 AM.
      ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Senior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

Comment

Originally posted by sarthak1799 View Post
        ...... Yes, i know that already and i do buy ZP through Z8Games but wasting 10 dollars(i use karma koin) for just a hero slot :/, no thank you, plus i think if i could find a ZP seller in-game it would benefit that player too, since it's like a trade, he's gifts me hero slots and i give him some GP :3, that makes everyone happy

. ~Caerus 10/18/16 5:30 AM.
        WOW Good idea.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by M4A1_Patriot View Post
          WOW Good idea.

+1
          Agree with you +2

Comment

Working...
          X