• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZnTsukaima View Post
    Just message in game, That'll be fine.
    Cool ok, thanks for the info!

Comment

What is your ign? Lynfeels
      Why are you interested in joining our guild? IDK You guys seem fun and no fb is jesus
      From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 10 unless im grounded :P
      What is your favorite hero/main? Swagmaster zorro / CM
      What type of matches do you prefer? 1v1s 2v2s
      What should we expect from you?Interesting chats C:??
      What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? Uhm...I can show you the ways of swagmasters
      What are your interests? Fighting games, Attractive people, Thats pretty much it
      IGN:Ebola-Chan
      Professional Procrastinator
      "If you would like to know how i feel, please pm a moderator or send a ticket to the help desk." -Stickybun

Comment

Originally posted by Demiourgos View Post
        Attractive people
        LOL, like we all do! But can we find it here? Lets hope and pray!

Comment

Originally posted by ]_Dennis_] View Post
          LOL, like we all do! But can we find it here? Lets hope and pray!
          Tbh
          Saikezen is the hottest asian chick I ever met
          No lie
          안켱하세요!
          I forgot how to write alien aff
          IGN: Tellurium

Comment

What is your ign? My IGN is Sizzla.
            Why are you interested in joining our guild? I've never been in a guild before and I'm not from OPG but from this thread, you guys and your guild seems really cool, fun and laid back and I would like to be apart of it.
            From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? I'd say 7, 8 or 9 on weekends.
            What is your favorite hero/main? Cyber Medic and Destroyer.
            What type of matches do you prefer? Team matches, 2vs2 +
            What should we expect from you? A lot of talking ^-^
            What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? Well to be honest I've only been playing for a month or so, but I'll contribute whatever knowledge I have acquired thus far.
            What are your interests? Anime, business and gym.

Comment

What is your ign? Isty-Sama
              Why are you interested in joining our guild? Sai is my true love
              From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 9 and you're the only 1 I need
              What is your favorite hero/main? Hazabat
              What type of matches do you prefer? cbt 1v1 blacktop no mt
              What should we expect from you? My love
              What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I know a lot about rocks
              What are your interests? Anime, Sai, Jacob, Saikazene, Saikene, Sai, and potatos.
              Last edited by Istygo; 24-08-14, 07:42 AM. Reason: 420blazeit
              Word around the Time Gate is you got a Fat Cat? Yes... I do...
              I got a Fat Cat too, maybe we should rub our Fat Cats together sometime.
              Maybe a little oil, two Fat Cats, together, oil.

Comment

What is your ign? Senzen
                Why are you interested in joining our guild? I read this topic and it changed my views on guilds. I really want to join a friendly, nice guild.
                From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 8.5
                What is your favorite hero/main? Card Magician, and FireMage
                What type of matches do you prefer? Prisoner and Master Mode
                What should we expect from you? Nice humble greetings and a good sense of humor o3o
                What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I can teach some random things in game, but I think you know everything
                What are your interests? Playing Lost Saga, watching stuff online, and cycling. I ride my bike at least 4 times a week, it's fun.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5XRvhnBv8Y&list=UURv5QOCBwcNlk8qJYTu1lpA
                My dad explains what I am about.

Comment

Originally posted by Istygo View Post
                  What is your ign? Isty-Sama
                  Why are you interested in joining our guild? Sai is my true love
                  From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 9 and you're the only 1 I need
                  What is your favorite hero/main? Hazabat
                  What type of matches do you prefer? cbt 1v1 blacktop no mt
                  What should we expect from you? My love
                  What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I know a lot about rocks
                  What are your interests? Anime, Sai, Jacob, Saikazene, Saikene, Sai, and potatos.

sai marry me amg
                  420 is my steam
                  marrying sai is my dream
                  I'm laughing; that third line oh god LOL. If you're going to accept anyone, let it be this guy. Best sense of humor NA.

jake is mine

Comment

What is your ign? Ricochet
                    Why are you interested in joining our guild? To join a strong guild, and you guys seem pretty cool.
                    From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 8, occasionally busy with that homework, lol.
                    What is your favorite hero/main? V-Mech and Mai
                    What type of matches do you prefer? Usually small 1v1-3v3 prisoners
                    What should we expect from you?Always looking to be a FB or Master Mode partner and a fun guild mate.
                    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I can offer some stat suggestions, as I am working on my own and I can be a good team player, tell me what will help and I'll change it.
                    What are your interests? Online gaming and watching anime.
                    I am ready for a tryout whenever, please respond here or PM me in-game?
                    Hello! My name is... Ricochet
                    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/ricochetinabox

Comment

Hi

IGN: TreasureHunter
                      1.Why are you interested in joining our guild? Looking for a fun guild and because for a active guild that can help one or another
                      2.Why are you interested in joining our guild? 9.5 Almsot 10
                      3.What is your favorite hero/main? TreasureHunter and Samurai
                      4.What type of matches do you prefer? Crown controll!
                      5.What should we expect from you? A guy who plays a lot and can help if needed or just want to complete quests that are hard to do
                      6.What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I experienced in a certain 1 vee 1 situations and help thinking of counter able gears against other
                      7.What are your interests? Dubstep (Preferably Monstercat) , I box in real life so a bit of a fighter, and candy is like a drug for me.

Comment

Thread cleaned, thanks for the PM, KShyori.

If you have anymore issues, feel free to contact me again.

Good luck to you and your guild!
                        Last edited by [MOD]Rex; 23-03-14, 11:59 AM.
                        | | | | | |

| | | |

Comment

My app got deleted, this is what i get for having asian fetish ):
                          i'm glad our lord and savior mod rex showed me the way to holy retribution
                          Last edited by Squid_Ward; 23-03-14, 12:26 PM.

Comment

funny you have the nerve to comment again after he removed the comments.
                            Ign: Allecra

Comment

Originally posted by KShyori View Post
                              funny you have the nerve to comment again after he removed the comments.
                              sorry you're not asian and i'm not into fat mexicans pls don't talk 2 me thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid_Ward View Post
                                sorry you're not asian and i'm not into fat mexicans pls don't talk 2 me thx.
                                your attempt at trying to be funny is failing terribly, please leave.
                                Ign: Allecra

Comment

Working...
                                X