~{ Crescent }~ Guild Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZnTsukaima View Post
    You can, it's just better to do it here in case I forget. Also I might log off and messages will wiped.
    I was thinking more along forum PMs, but that's fine too. I'll send it through the forums first.
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

--Coro

Comment

What is your ign? EternalBlade
      Why are you interested in joining our guild? There are many experienced players in this guild that can give me tips and junk. Also, you guys watch anime/read manga, which I both enjoy doing as well.
      From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 9.9
      What is your favorite hero/main? Justice Defender (Still learning)
      What type of matches do you prefer? 1v1, Snow Town and Sade, and some farm never hurts
      What should we expect from you? Challenging some guild members to a 1v1 so I can get better with my Justice Defender, trying and willing to get to know everybody,and to almost never see me offline
      What knowledge/experience can you offer our guild? Knowledge: Probably little to none since you guys probably already know everything. Experience: Friendly matches and I'll always be willing to help out everyone if they ever need it
      Kirino is god.
      There is no equal.

Comment

What is your ign? my IGN is:Mosha
        Why are you interested in joining our guild? It seems like a high quality guild so I was interested in joining the guild.
        From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 10/10 This is the only online game I find interest in.
        What is your favorite hero/main? Berserker, for farm Medic
        What type of matches do you prefer? Prisoner,Adventure mode.
        What should we expect from you? Faction battling, Being friendly to everyone , being active and trying to improve to become better.
        What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I can teach you how to do 4 man easy in adventure mode, to faction more for more experience, Chat actively and I think that's all I can offer and maybe gifting if I got the zp leftovers too.
        Last edited by LSMosha; 10-03-14, 05:39 PM.
        Representing it's illmatic ~ Nas

Comment

Updated on latest page
          Last edited by Oqira; 08-05-14, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Tryout cancel till further notice have a good day~
            Last edited by BtoomHimiko; 11-03-14, 04:02 PM.
            The first one to move wins. Stay on the defensive and you'll lose your chance.

Comment

Hello, my ign is October. I've been playing Lost Saga since OGPlanet. I enjoy playing Lost Saga and don't plan to stop for a while. I was interested in joining Hope because it seems to be a very friendly, fun, and active guild.

On a scale from one to ten, i'm a eight on the active scale. I'm usually on most of the day for i where i work i am able to access Lost Saga [Farming Time]. My favorite hero is Zhao Yun and my main hero is my Savage Berserker. I prefer to play in even two versus two matches but, lately, I've grown to like any size guild faction battle.

I'm a very friendly person, i can be active in the guild chat at times, only when something peaks my interest. I am always down to join guildies battle rooms or plazas. I enjoy guild tournaments and i can always help think of ideas to make the guild better. I also do a bit of graphic work on Gimp. I have intimidate knowledge of the Lost Saga Database and willing to help anyone in the guild anyway i can.

If i am accepted to join, please Private Message me in game. Thanks!
              [I N S E R T (Really Cool) S I G N I T U R E H E R E]
              Game: Lost Saga
              IGN: October

Comment

this is not fair not fair at all im crying irl guys gusy guys!@

Comment

Wow omg this guild looks so kawaii desu saiyonara yamaha naruto iricho suzuki
                  SmileGateWest
                  I'm not smiling...

Comment

Best Guild Thread ever! Very good!

Comment

UPDATED: New Banner! Thanks Jacob<3
                      Will Add a Anime of the Week Section with a short review on the third post on the first page.
                      Please try not to comment on the anime! If you need to just send me a message.^-^
                      Now Recruiting
                      Free free to drop applications below as well.
                      Last edited by Amatsuka; 16-03-14, 09:34 PM.
                      Ign:Amatsuka
                      Previously Retired, Currently semi-active

Comment

Hi there!~

My IGN: Genesis

Why are you interested in joining our guild?: My old guild, Jamboree, was split up. While looking for a new guild I stumbled upon Hope and noticed you guys were recruiting. Also, my friend Jethro recommended Hope to me.

From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you?: 8, as of now. I'm usually logged in doing one of the events.

What is your favorite hero/main?: Robin Hood and or Iljimae

What type of matches do you prefer?: Prisoner, Team Deathmatch and Monster Dungeon.

What should we expect from you?: An active and friendly guild member that's pretty easy-going.

What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild?: Not too sure, but I've been playing since around OBT when OGPlanet had Lost Saga. I also played Korean Lost Saga for about 2 years and semi-keep up with those updates. I'd be happy to share anything within my knowledge.

What are your interests?: Reading, voice acting, anime/manga, music and video games.

Thanks for your time!~
                        Hello friend, I'm Genesis.

Comment

Sooo . . . if someone fails the tryout, are they done forever, or is there like. . . a period in which they can try out again? (Say like, a month or two?)
                          IGN: Centipede
                          Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Fixations View Post
                            Sooo . . . if someone fails the tryout, are they done forever, or is there like. . . a period in which they can try out again? (Say like, a month or two?)
                            No, You're welcome to tryout as many times as you want if you fail. There's always room to improve and we'll gladly help anyone in need. (when we have time.)

Comment

Originally posted by ZnTsukaima View Post
                              No, You're welcome to tryout as many times as you want if you fail. There's always room to improve and we'll gladly help anyone in need. (when we have time.)
                              Oh, that's cool. Do we just re-post an application, or message you in game?
                              IGN: Centipede
                              Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Fixations View Post
                                Oh, that's cool. Do we just re-post an application, or message you in game?
                                Just message in game, That'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X