Give us european players access to NA server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us european players access to NA server

I want to be able to access the NA server.

As you know from me, I'm from the Europe, however since EU server closed, I can't play this game. This game is even on KR Nexon. You see, it gives me the error saying that my country is blocked from playing the NA version. Before you tell me, no, I'm not going to stop. This game was one of my favorite and I was like a expert, maybe not on top but I was a expert player. Yes I know why it closed, but why can't we play the NA version? The ping should've improved by now.

This site is really like toxic. Sure, I might be a little...Disgusting, as for previous posts, and I'm bothersome, but I really liked this game :sob:

There used to be a private server for us EU players but due to a DMCA or something like that, it closed. Now I can't enjoy this game anymore.

Can we please get access to the NA server now and immediately? Remember that I also wanna review this game. Can we please get this option back?? :sob:
    Yes please
    33.33%
    NO
    66.67%

Sorry, but it's listed as NA and is for the region, not the world. We've been over this time and again and it's not something that's going to change. Z8 likely wouldn't have the rights, nor the means, to host a world-wide server anyways.

On another note ping isn't something that just 'improves' over time. Something has to change in order for that to happen and things most certainly have not changed. Even here we still have our own connection issues.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

go away lagger also probably makes forum alts to yes vote himself
      W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

Comment

NALS is just for players living in North America. There is another LS server open that allows EU players. Not sure if its official but it works. Just play on that server.
        If you really want to play Lost Saga just play on that.

Here's a link: https://lostbb.com/Home/Index/
        ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Senior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

Comment

Originally posted by sarthak1799 View Post
          when amateur hackers can run a server better than z8games while also naming the characters properly as mercenaries rather than heroes

W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

Comment

Stick to your damn borders

Comment

It's best that you just join lost saga BB or something... as you can see from most of these replies lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NotSquirel View Post
                when amateur hackers can run a server better than z8games while also naming the characters properly as mercenaries rather than heroes
                It's funny cause you aren't even joking. They literally are running it better than z8 lol. Only drawback with this server is that it's global so lag and broken english/language barriers is common.
                Last edited by DeveloperKO; 20-01-19, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X