Is the forums a ghost town now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the forums a ghost town now?

I decided to check out the forums after quitting LS years ago and the forum activity is surprisingly low.
    I was ~Chibi~ on OGP if anyone even remembers that.
    IGN:Kurome
    I might want to have you in my collection.

the playerbase dropped because z8games will not provide all the fixes and improvements that the game needs

i just play maplestory 2 now. A game where devs and hosts actually put effort into
    Last edited by NotSquirel; 05-11-18, 08:41 AM.
    W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

Comment

theres like 40 people who play the game and only 5 of them actually use the forums.
      maplestory 2 is also not helping the whole situation. i'm like 99% certain it'll be the death of NALS.
      just a busta thats all ill ever be
      ign: xinh

Comment

Originally posted by CDRom View Post
        maplestory 2 is also not helping the whole situation. i'm like 99% certain it'll be the death of NALS.
        the death of nals is in z8games's hands

-Failure to apply major bug fixes that ruin the game
        -Failure to apply balance changes among mercenaries/rare gears. I can understand KoF/Arc Sys/Samurai Shodown for pulling out after seeing how Lost Saga isn't a true fighter due to being Arcanist armor-wearing kiting fests where you just die for just being sucked into Jin Sasinmu's weapon skill with Patriot helm applied -> Crow Trinket -> brain dead Viking Raider slashes
        -Failure to provide exciting events, continues repeated Bingo events that give the same prizes. There's much more content that we missed out on that will never arrive
        -Z8's website is ghetto and they never inform or make contact with the community

They also had a short-lived moderator recruiting event to help improve/keep the game healthy. I applied and I'm willing to help the game reach peak popularity, but I guess z8games's intention is to fail.

Z8LS will close next year if these failures continue.
        Last edited by NotSquirel; 06-11-18, 03:17 AM.

Comment

is that for cf too !

Comment

I think the reason for forum inactivity is that there just isn't anything worthwhile to talk about. Everything has already been discussed and anything that has not is probably just not interesting enough. There used to be a thread for every NALS update, but for the past year now every update has not had much variety. There used to be a thread for every KLS update, but the person(s) that posted those in good detail have stopped. Threads in general discussion nowadays seem to be about player dissatisfaction. Other threads just derail from constructive discussion to petty argument.

Maybe having a 'Guides' section where people could share their experience and expertise would spice things up around here.

Comment

how about z8games fixes all the abuseable glitches and unbalanced heroes/rare gears in the game

maybe then the game would be a playable fighter and interesting enough to create guides/expand the playerbase etc

Comment

Im trying to learn how to play xd

Comment

Whole game is a ghost town. I've logged in several times only to be met with 1 page of rooms and half of the rooms on that 1 page were AFK or locked.

Comment

Lost Saga is kill and there aren't many alternatives. The forums became a ghosttown long before the game did and it isn't just a spooky Halloween theme.

Meanwhile, popular Maplestory 2 is a garbage game but has good devs and a lot of people supporting it. IMO Smash Bros. Ult is a great alternative to LS. Only MMO-type game I'm looking forward to is KurtzPel if the PvP turns out to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by GumShoe View Post
                      Maplestory 2 is a garbage game
                      bad game? no
                      bad pvp? yes
                      at least it's not lost saga where it's bad at both

Also smash bros is a bad suggestion for ls players because I am aware most ls players are reliant on their precious uniques, gear setups, and stats. They wouldn't dare touch a fighter where both players play on equal ground. That normie crap where they can customize their special moves and such might give them interest, idk
                      Last edited by NotSquirel; 11-11-18, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GumShoe View Post
                        Lost Saga is kill and there aren't many alternatives. The forums became a ghosttown long before the game did and it isn't just a spooky Halloween theme.

Meanwhile, popular Maplestory 2 is a garbage game but has good devs and a lot of people supporting it. IMO Smash Bros. Ult is a great alternative to LS. Only MMO-type game I'm looking forward to is KurtzPel if the PvP turns out to be good.
                        What game you playing now?
                        MS2 was ok at first but its repetitive as hell. And im not enough of a weeb for the fashion stuff to keep me occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by DeveloperKO View Post
                          MS2 was ok at first but its repetitive as hell. And im not enough of a weeb for the fashion stuff to keep me occupied.
                          So Maplestory 2 offers like hundreds of different dungeons to complete and a massive achievement system/quests to do. Lost saga has only like 4 master modes, a raid mode and not-at-all repetitive Crusade mode where 20 floors are exactly the same and the skeleton introduction cutscenes every floor are annoying.All I ask is, what's so repetitive about maplestory 2?

Also fashion on ms2 is on the same level as ls imo. Only because ms2 doesn't offer gear designing for every costume.

Comment

Originally posted by DeveloperKO

What game you playing now?
                            I haven't played much of anything this past year. I did marathon-complete Dark Souls III a few months ago since it was sitting in my game library and I hadn't played it since the third boss. Aside from that, I recently began playing Fortnite since I initially couldn't/didn't want to get into it seasons 1-4. I started late season 5, took a month long break season 6, and started playing again this past week.

Comment

I was getting this weird JavaScript error every time I tried to post this so had to take screenshots of what I was going to post instead. The forums have really downgraded.

Last edited by GumShoe; 12-11-18, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X