X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Event: Bash Royale! - [6/29/18]

Greetings Mercenaries!

We would like to officially announce our new GM Event; 'Bash Royale'!

This event will occur every Friday.

We will be hosting official matches that will allow players to obtain rewards for participating and showing off their skill by winning these matches.

For the following events you can expect a variety of the following game modes such as :

Deathmatch (Rewards for top 3 players)
    Prisoner Mode (Custom Rules)
    Team Deathmatch (Custom Rules)
    Randomly Selected Heroes Only + Random Game Mode

Rules and Participation

- You will be able to participate in these events by joining the GM created lobby during the time period.
    - If you win a grand prize during the event, you will not be able to join other lobbies unless told otherwise - this way we give other players a chance to claim a grand prize
    - After a match finishes, all players will be asked to leave the lobby so we can rotate new players in. You'll be able to rejoin the next lobby if you did not win a grand prize.
    - Players who do not abide by this rule will be kicked from the lobby and banned from participating from that days event and the following weeks event.

We will be making in game announcements all day Friday as well as a new forum post on our General Discussion as a reminder for our GM event.

All Participants or players that log in within the event window will receive the following:

- 25k GP
    - TBD
    - TBD
    - Permanent Legendary Gear Chest

The winner(s) for the upcoming Bash Royale on [6/8] will receive the following:

- Furious Medal Chest
    - TBD
    - TBD
    - TBD

Please note: All rewards and dates are subjective to change in the future. We are also open to any and all event ideas for the future.

We hope you enjoy these events!

*Next Bash Royale: Friday, June 29th 2018*

- Lost Saga Team

This is nice to see from you guys however prizes are a bit lackluster. Suggestion:

Participants:
    - 250 Clovers (25 clovers gets you absolutely nothing from the shop)
    - 250k GP (with the GP inflation due to quests, 250k isn't that much)
    - Permanent Legendary Gear Chest (perm leg gear chests aren't a very good reward now-a-days because they're not updated with the newer gears, either give a few or none at all)
    - 3 x Furious medal chest (crusade quests gives us 6 of these everyday already...)
    - Rare gear coupon (fair reward to give to participants)

Grand Prize:
    - 1 x Perm. Hero Package
    - 1 x Style Pack
    - 1 x Hero Gear Coupon
    - (Grand prize winners would also get Participant prize of course)

Comment

Originally posted by GemBot View Post
      This is nice to see from you guys however prizes are a bit lackluster. Suggestion:

Participants:
      - 250 Clovers (25 clovers gets you absolutely nothing from the shop)
      - 250k GP (with the GP inflation due to quests, 250k isn't that much)
      - Permanent Legendary Gear Chest (perm leg gear chests aren't a very good reward now-a-days because they're not updated with the newer gears, either give a few or none at all)
      - 3 x Furious medal chest (crusade quests gives us 6 of these everyday already...)
      - Rare gear coupon (fair reward to give to participants)

Grand Prize:
      - 1 x Perm. Hero Package
      - 1 x Style Pack
      - 1 x Hero Gear Coupon
      - (Grand prize winners would also get Participant prize of course)
      I'll have to agree with your statement while disagreeing with your suggestion. While the items for participants seem lack-luster you have to keep in mind that it's completely possible to join this event a couple times within the hour it'll be held. Stacking those prizes a few times still isn't the best but that's kind of the point. It's a 'Participation' prize. You didn't win, but you get something anyways.

The grand prize still seems a little small and could do with some tweaking, but I feel your suggestion would go a little overboard. When taking into account these events will be held weekly it's possible that the same people will join and win week after week. With the grand prize you suggested that would stack up far too much.

While I myself haven't really taken the time to think of any kind of rewards (right now at least) I think it would be interesting to see prize rotations happen with each week. Something new for people to get excited for.
      IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

im sorry i dont want to participate in this op broken jin sasinmu fest with rewards also being poop
        W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

Comment

Won't be participating. Will be nice seeing everyone cry and rage when something happens that hurts their chances at winning. Lag, hacks, spam, uniques, keyboard broke, etc.

Will be nice to watch.

Remember OGP, when **** was new and fun
          Heroes felt original to everyone ~
          Now look at LS now, nothing but a cash cow
          Uniques and gears are all that count~

Comment

Thank you. THANK YOU. FINALLY, Some GM v Player events. I dont even care about the prizes, I just want to crush some GMs like the old days.
            Special Forces When

Comment

Working...
            X