Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reskinning Arcane Armor. Ugh.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reskinning Arcane Armor. Ugh.

    All my reskins on that armor look ugly as hell. I need tips or someone to do it for me. I've tried everything I know. HALP. ME.

    P.S. I dont know how to post pics on this forum.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Driaq View Post
    P.S. I dont know how to post pics on this forum.
    Of course not. That would require some degree of sensibility.
    Which someone trying to reskin arcane robe would not have, because it's an affront to fashion.

    Seriously. You have google at your fingertips. You deserve no sympathy for not being able to figure out how to post images.
    [img]put the damn image url here[/img]
    It's not that hard. You didn't even try to figure it out.
    The fact that I'm even helping you is essentially spitting in the face of natural selection.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's simple to design it just change the color of it by (if using gimp or photoshop) the color-hue tab or w/e. I prefer arcane suit 2016 it haves more to be design as.
      I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

      Comment


      • #4
        Personally, arcane armor is one of my least favorite gears to work with. Very ugly shape. HC nailed it. "Affront to fashion" is right.
        BIG GUY: SWOONIS

        Comment


        • #5
          I always wished you could remove the glow, it's pretty annoying.
          The gear can be redesigned pretty well with enough work but will always look ugly because of the stupid glow.
          Currently the worst player ever
          IGN: Tellus PM me if you need anything

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SaltCard View Post
            Of course not. That would require some degree of sensibility.
            Which someone trying to reskin arcane robe would not have, because it's an affront to fashion.

            Seriously. You have google at your fingertips. You deserve no sympathy for not being able to figure out how to post images.
            [img]put the damn image url here[/img]
            It's not that hard. You didn't even try to figure it out.
            The fact that I'm even helping you is essentially spitting in the face of natural selection.
            LMAO. I tried that already it didnt work ma'am. Nothing showed up when i previewed the post.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Driaq View Post
              LMAO. I tried that already it didnt work ma'am. Nothing showed up when i previewed the post.
              You put your pants on the same as everyone else does, right? One potato at a time?



              The [img] tag works fine. You're just failing by your own graces.

              Comment


              • #8
                Image tags only work on direct links to images. So, your post should look like this if you want the image to show:

                [Img] http ://buttholecollection.com/myboyfriend.jpg [/Img]
                Last edited by Flashis; 31-08-17, 03:05 PM.
                BIG GUY: SWOONIS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flashis View Post
                  Image tags only work on direct links to images. So, your post should look like this if you want the image to show:

                  [Img] http ://buttholecollection.com/myboyfriend.jpg [/Img]
                  Oh didnt know that. Thanks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X