Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Ice Mage Fan Art [Speed Art]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Epic Ice Mage Fan Art [Speed Art]



    DeviantArt: http://theartofzetix.deviantart.com/...253A1478891593
    Slowly improving...
    IGN: zetix
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZETIXLS

  • #2
    it's awesome to see you're still drawing and improving, keep it up, it's much better than your first one
    IGN: MoonRhythm
    My other arts: http://moonrhythm.deviantart.com/
    My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonMelody.13

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MoonRhythm View Post
      it's awesome to see you're still drawing and improving, keep it up, it's much better than your first one
      Thank you, especially since you're an artist better than myself . I'm glad you noticed my progress, I'm also open to any advice on improving
      IGN: zetix
      Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZETIXLS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ZETIXLS View Post
        Thank you, especially since you're an artist better than myself . I'm glad you noticed my progress, I'm also open to any advice on improving
        well, for now ur main problem is anatomy (just like mine), learn that and perspective altogether. For effect, try using soft edge brush low opacity with color dogde mode, it can be brush mode or layer mode whichever u prefer
        IGN: MoonRhythm
        My other arts: http://moonrhythm.deviantart.com/
        My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonMelody.13

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MoonRhythm View Post
          well, for now ur main problem is anatomy (just like mine), learn that and perspective altogether. For effect, try using soft edge brush low opacity with color dogde mode, it can be brush mode or layer mode whichever u prefer
          Thanks, I'll try to improve my anatomy (more the head than other parts probably). I'm interested in trying the brush with the different modes. I haven't used that many tools in my drawings.
          IGN: zetix
          Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZETIXLS

          Comment

          Working...
          X