X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone please tell me Ganesha was nerfed too
    Special Forces When

Comment

Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
      Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
      "Even if they give everything they have, not every challenger can become a winner~"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiseki View Post
        Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
        Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
        Noted, Thanks!
        IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.
          W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

Comment

Originally posted by NotSquirel View Post
            I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.
            I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

Originally posted by AlkavineB View Post
              I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.
              i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
              Last edited by TheDmanrex; 04-08-17, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDmanrex View Post
                i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
                Been trying to get info on that one for a while. Thanks a ton man!

Comment

I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
                  Last edited by Demonlunar; 06-08-17, 12:10 AM.
                  I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Comment

Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Demonlunar View Post
                      I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
                      Never really used ER, but I'll get someone I know to confirm that for me.

Originally posted by _N85CFP4R8 View Post
                      Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o
                      His idle animations?

Comment

One of the rewards is also a king of fighters scroll.

Comment

but it's bugged.

Comment

Current client is up to hero 185 (Gargoyle) for anyone wondering. Expect another client update possibly in October or November.

Comment

Working...
                            X