Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client Update Notes 8/2/2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Someone please tell me Ganesha was nerfed too
    Special Forces When

    Comment


    • #32
      Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
      Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
      "Even if they give everything they have, not every challenger can become a winner~"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Kiseki View Post
        Anubis hold D mummy disappears if you swap out of anubis.
        Admiral yi hold D takes longer to fully charge and stuns for a shorter time.
        Noted, Thanks!
        IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

        First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

        Comment


        • #34
          I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.
          W> for weekly updates, more gm interaction, foreigner flood removal/prevention

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by NotSquirel View Post
            I think Unicorn Lancer's dash infinite combo was removed. I also think Magic Lancer can now jump cancel both the ice and lightning elemental stabs which makes a difference in its combos and allows it to poke and move. Too busy to check them out for myself though.
            I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.
            IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

            First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by AlkavineB View Post
              I can confirm that our Magic Lancer does not yet have those, which is unfortunate. As for Lancer, I don't own that one so I'll need some confirmations on that.
              i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

              Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
              Last edited by TheDmanrex; 04-08-17, 11:10 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TheDmanrex View Post
                i can confirm unicorn lancer does not have his inf anymore

                Also i bought the pgc clover item in the clover shop and got a PLGC. Thats a lil expensive to me but who am i to judge >.>
                Been trying to get info on that one for a while. Thanks a ton man!
                IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

                First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

                Comment


                • #38
                  I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

                  Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
                  Last edited by Demonlunar; 06-08-17, 12:10 AM.
                  I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Demonlunar View Post
                      I don't know if this is a bug or not but energy researcher air hold d don't fully hit if their standing. When i tried it it just poof near their head and not hitting them; Then energy researcher can't do it's fall damage combo that well anymore it takes around 3 now if their standing.

                      Edit: another thing i notice is certain heroes are doing abnormal amount of damage even with my tank class. Example: surfer waves are doing then what they usually had did.
                      Never really used ER, but I'll get someone I know to confirm that for me.

                      Originally posted by _N85CFP4R8 View Post
                      Has anybody noticed Developer K's (in HQ) movements have changed also? o_o
                      His idle animations?
                      IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

                      First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        One of the rewards is also a king of fighters scroll.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          but it's bugged.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Current client is up to hero 185 (Gargoyle) for anyone wondering. Expect another client update possibly in October or November.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X