Chain Mage nerfs:

Air Hold D no longer lifts grounded units
    Can no longer air juggle
    Can no longer dash juggle
    Dash attack slowed
    3rd air attack no longer slams down
    Slight movement speed decrease
    Slight attack decrease
    Attempting to hold D a standing unit, 3 air attack combo, then hold D no longer re-lifts you.

Source; Level 63 Chain Mage
    Updating now, thanks!
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

Rudolph gears have longer CD desperado shots were nerfed cuchulain,pyo,galaxie,arcanist,dark nite infinite removed,all strips skills have higher CD,tao trinket higher CD, these were tested ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterM8 View Post
        Rudolph gears have longer CD desperado shots were nerfed cuchulain,pyo,galaxie,arcanist,dark nite infinite removed,all strips skills have higher CD,tao trinket higher CD, these were tested ^^
        Cool, I'll go ahead and add those now! Thanks!!

||Edit|| Could you tell me exactly which strip skills got nerfed, it'd help me out in listing them!
        Last edited by AlkavineB; 02-08-17, 10:59 PM.

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Gargoyle (71)

Comment

well all of them got more cd added to them now that i've tested its by a few secs more., also by bullet i mean the fall dmg combo with desperado sorry.
          Last edited by MonsterM8; 02-08-17, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Gonna post video evidence of the Phantom Blade passive nerf for you.

-reserved spot-

Here it is

55 seconds for the full nerfed passive charge no pauses or swaps
            around 1:53 for the side by side comparison though you cant really see the left sides numbers well look at the bar itself and notice the speed of the recharge
            Last edited by zxKitexz; 03-08-17, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Samurai Evolution has been nerfed. His hold D no longer breaks ice.

Comment

Originally posted by MonroeBale View Post
                Originally posted by zxKitexz View Post
                Gonna post video evidence of the Phantom Blade passive nerf for you.

-reserved spot-

Here it is

55 seconds for the full nerfed passive charge no pauses or swaps
                around 1:53 for the side by side comparison though you cant really see the left sides numbers well look at the bar itself and notice the speed of the recharge

Noted. Thanks guys!

Comment

Aw...what? Now I feel a little broken inside...
                  Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
                  For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Comment

I can post a video for proof if needed but Arcanist has finally been hit with the nerf to his infinite. Upon fully completing 3 loops with his meter, the victim receives a purple damage shield that stops Arcanist from marking them and comboing them.
                    Mother: Saiki
                    Father: Knuck

Comment

What idiots idea was it to mess with the normal heroes!?!

Like seriously what idiot?!?!

Outside of removing anyones inf no one should have messed with the normal heroes at all!!!!

Its like they nerfed the uniques for nothing!! Because they also ****** up a majority of the only heroes that can fight against unique spam!!!!

And increasing cd on evo gears!! The **** is wrong with the devs?!?! They are ******* evo for a ************* reason!!!! #^#^%$ ^%$$#$%$
                      The days seem longer. The sun doesn't set like it used to. Even the North Star has had enough of this... The Apocalypse is nearer than we all think.

Comment

smh a vast majority of these change were very unnessecary and a real tick off. like seriously some of the dev must be really ******* ******ed. smh sad
                        The days seem longer. The sun doesn't set like it used to. Even the North Star has had enough of this... The Apocalypse is nearer than we all think.

Comment

The hold D of Dark Lord takes about 1 to 2 seconds longer to be in contact with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Theories View Post
                            The hold D of Dark Lord takes about 1 to 2 seconds longer to be in contact with someone.
                            Updated, thanks!

Comment

You didn't mention that uriel wings are blockable too. Plus, I'll check if we got the nerf anubis hold d with it. The one saying when u swap they stop being mummied.
                              Last edited by Demonlunar; 03-08-17, 05:10 PM.
                              I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonlunar View Post
                                You didn't mention that uriel wings are blockable too. Plus, I'll check if we got the nerf anubis hold d with it. The one saying when u swap they stop being mummied.
                                Uriel wings have actually always been block-able. Let me know what you find out about Anubis. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X