Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Gaming Card is officially shutting down

Dear Players,

One of our payment providers, Ultimate Game Card will be retiring and they have announced the last day to redeem any UGC codes, which is September 30, 2014. Please remember this date and use any outstanding credits from Ultimate Game Card.

If you were a regular user of Ultimate Game Card, do not worry! You can always purchase ZP through other prepaid cards from Rixty, Karma Koin, Go Cash, and many other partners! Click Here to visit our deposit page now!

For full details, please visit the UGC Website.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Z8Games

Well sucks for the people who used ultimate game cards, regardless I would recommend karma join cards they give you extra zp and you don't have to make an account just submit the card. Just my recommendation R.I.P ultimate game cards.
    Representing it's illmatic ~ Nas

Comment

Or you could just buy a VISA gift card if you don't have a Credit/Debit card for some reason.

Comment

problem login

is there a solution ?

Ver : 12194
        --- System Requirements ---
        OS : Microsoft Windows XP / BuildNumber:2600/ MajorVersion:5/ MinorVersion:1/ PlatformId:2/ CSDVersion:Service Pack 3/ ServicePackMajor:3/ ServicePackMinor:0/ ProductType:1
        CPU : AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor / ID:Advanced Micro Devices /TYPE:0 /FamilyID:15 /ModelID:4 /Code:3
        Ram : Total:2047MB / Avail:1129MB / Load:44%
        HDD : Total:222219MB / Remain:211893MB

--- Error Information ---
        The game cannot be accessed from your region. Please visit http://support.z8games.com/lostsaga/ for more information.(-500)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeckley View Post
          is there a solution ?

Ver : 12194
          --- System Requirements ---
          OS : Microsoft Windows XP / BuildNumber:2600/ MajorVersion:5/ MinorVersion:1/ PlatformId:2/ CSDVersion:Service Pack 3/ ServicePackMajor:3/ ServicePackMinor:0/ ProductType:1
          CPU : AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor / ID:Advanced Micro Devices /TYPE:0 /FamilyID:15 /ModelID:4 /Code:3
          Ram : Total:2047MB / Avail:1129MB / Load:44%
          HDD : Total:222219MB / Remain:211893MB

--- Error Information ---
          The game cannot be accessed from your region. Please visit http://support.z8games.com/lostsaga/ for more information.(-500)
          contact the support team... i hope you can play soon

Comment

Dude it's an maintenance for distributing the rewards for the people that won the custom festival and they did let you know that they will be having a maintenance on june 25 because of the prize do you even read the thing they put?

Comment

Originally posted by EverW View Post
              Dude it's an maintenance for distributing the rewards for the people that won the custom festival and they did let you know that they will be having a maintenance on june 25 because of the prize do you even read the thing they put?
              OH realy? i didnt know... that why I can't play! Thx man! I thought my computer was broken... where can u see if there is maintenance or not? Because i tryed to look and didnt saw a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by hfjyfkh View Post
                OH realy? i didnt know... that why I can't play! Thx man! I thought my computer was broken... where can u see if there is maintenance or not? Because i tryed to look and didnt saw a thing...
                Yeah I've been having the same problem as you :/ now I know it's just maintenance, they should say that instead of making seem like it's your computers problem.

Comment

Comment

sinbadsoul

Originally posted by AcerAMD View Post
                    contact the support team... i hope you can play soon
                    hi mahmod

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]FatCat View Post
                      Dear Players,

One of our payment providers, Ultimate Game Card will be retiring and they have announced the last day to redeem any UGC codes, which is September 30, 2014. Please remember this date and use any outstanding credits from Ultimate Game Card.

If you were a regular user of Ultimate Game Card, do not worry! You can always purchase ZP through other prepaid cards from Rixty, Karma Koin, Go Cash, and many other partners! Click Here to visit our deposit page now!

For full details, please visit the UGC Website.

Thank you for your understanding,
                      Z8Games
                      Just to let you know, The TITLE of the post is un-proper "Ultimate Gaming Card" = "Ultimate Game Card"
                      IGN: Xbox?
                      Official CrossFire Database Member | 제시카 정

Comment

I wish i had a gear design i always wanted some gears to look great on my mage
                        and also id like to have perm Ragna since ive played BlazBlue hes a really great character and id like to have him.

Comment

I wish i had a gear design i always wanted some gears to look great on my mage
                          and also id like to have perm Ragna since ive played BlazBlue hes a really great character and id like to have him.

SowedonX

Comment

Can't Log In

Wen i try to log into my account, it seems as if it was broken.

Comment

Ign: ImperialLeaf

Comment

Working...
                              X