Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akoron Main reason for your error message can be if you are try to play with a new account from red zone country described here:

http://forum.z8games.com/forum/cross...-fire?t=166411

Basically for the countries on the red zone you can play ONLY if you have an account created before 2011 August 3rd .

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Comment

NA Server are lag and our ping are high them before also when we play game it too much lag we got crashed.
      Some i was in server 1 and after 30 min it kick me "say the server is full".

How i can fix to got my own ping back.
      Before ping: 60 blow.
      Now Ping: 80 +

Comment

I bought slaughter Tickets for ZombieMode and got kicked out of the game. Didnt get any reward and my Tickets are away. What is going to happen now? Nearly 25.000ZP for nothing. My friend has the same problem. There wasnt even shown a reason why i got kicked. It was at UK3 Server.
        Hi guys,
        my pistol dont shot when i play i must make 3 clicks for 1 shot can someone help me plss?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga0 View Post
          NA Server are lag and our ping are high them before also when we play game it too much lag we got crashed.
          Some i was in server 1 and after 30 min it kick me "say the server is full".

How i can fix to got my own ping back.
          Before ping: 60 blow.
          Now Ping: 80 +
          Servers have been broken since March. They won't be getting fixed, so get used to these laggy, trash servers. They've had two updates and some patches and... nothing! Even these threads are being ignored so expecting ANY kind of fix is utterly laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by LuciferCries View Post

Servers have been broken since March. They won't be getting fixed, so get used to these laggy, trash servers. They've had two updates and some patches and... nothing! Even these threads are being ignored so expecting ANY kind of fix is utterly laughable.
            Truth I was waiting for it play with lag it too hard for me.

Comment

i can not make update last patch! " failed to downlod patch file" this message appear when update 12/16 files!

Comment

How long does it took the Support Department to answering my Ticket because of a chargeback and i use paypal to pay for it? How do i check the reply?

Comment

sir i belong to asia (pakistan) sir we like this game very much but cant play due to lag we have high speed internet according to pakistan but ping is 300 or 400 so much lag this the problem of every asian sir please hive us server or do something so we can play in 150 to 200 ping sir please sir help us i have posted on this issue on the forum

Comment

In which Server have you experienced the issue? UK3 and UK4
                    What kind of Issue have you experienced? Disconnected from Server.
                    At what time ( server time) did you experienced this issue? Around 2:30 PM GMT +2
                    Do you know if this happens in any other Server/s as well? ^
                    Do you know which Server/s are working so other players can switch to this Server/s? No clue.

Matches start properly and after a few minutes, everyone just freezes where they are and I'm just sent out of the server with a message popping out eliciting "Disconnected"
                    Hardway/Slayman - Rawness

Comment

This isn't really a service issue I was more just wondering if there was any way to download this using mac, other then through some type of system mirroring app cause my PC can't handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X