No announcement yet.

I won a random draw on a weapon but i didn't get the prize #Egypt_cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCOUNT ISSUES] I won a random draw on a weapon but i didn't get the prize #Egypt_cup

In Egyptian Cup they did a draw and the winner will take a permanent of his choice and i won the draw and i gave them my IGN and told them the weapon but nothing i got it except the
    normal prize [10 k zp and ribbon ] for all the players who was watching the Cup
    i sent already a ticket but said we have sent all prizes for the players
    and i failed in contact with who run it doesn't respond
    now i ask you Gm to contact with the ppl who was run it and ask them if am lie because am too sad for that reward i didn't get it
    FRIENDSHIP is not something you learn in SCHOOL but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship you really haven't learned anything . #Mohamed_Ali

Dude !..you Won a Perm Vip of Your Choice ..."M4a1 Prism" i was there and i saw you win it ...And you Still Want Your 10k zp ._. Lel
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..
    Proud owner of Chevy Impala 1967

Comment

Originally posted by pal_[Sniper] View Post
      Dude !..you Won a Perm Vip of Your Choice ..."M4a1 Prism" i was there and i saw you win it ...And you Still Want Your 10k zp ._. Lel
      He want his vip not 10k zp :Q .-.
      Last edited by MarshelCom; 12-09-17, 11:04 PM.
      IGN:GT-MarsheL Clan:GRE4TS™
      TEAM:ACQN

Comment

Originally posted by pal_[Sniper] View Post
        as marshel said i didn't take the VIP
        Last edited by [Lifeless]; 13-09-17, 07:56 AM.
        FRIENDSHIP is not something you learn in SCHOOL but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship you really haven't learned anything . #Mohamed_Ali

Comment

You may tricked :')
          GtaSeriesVideos Discord/Forum MOD
          Gorilla Book

Comment

Originally posted by macarona008 View Post
            You may tricked :')
            it's already not may
            but there was Odeeb himself called me to say my weapon :'(

Comment

Working...
            X