Clear All

• ihave the same problem

Comment

• z8 staff fix it this ping in egypt is bad ;S

Comment

• I habe the same problem

I am THE CLAN BROTHER - aGaLaR Since 2010
        Best Rank in CF Ally Time : 5
        aGaLaR ÖLMEZ... TwitchTV : www.twitch.tv/aGa1v.. Facebook : clanagasi agalar

Comment

• Heightened ping

Where are you connecting from? Bangalore , India
          Which server are you connected to? any UK server
          Is the heightened ping across modes or specific modes only? All modes
          What is your 'normal' ping? 160
          What is your current ping? 240
          Is your network wired or wireless? Wired
          Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? heightened all the times

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? KSA
            Which server are you connected to? UK 1
            What is your 'normal' ping? 98-120
            What is your current ping? 230-300
            Is your network wired or wireless? wirelees
            Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? Heightened all the time, sometimes spikes to 400
            Intervals matter if it's spiking. How often? Too often, every minute

Comment

• This is really freaking me out, all NA servers are stable, I get like 160 ping, but in UK I get 230 to 400 and it spikes alot. Can you please tell me when you are going to fix this?

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Malaysia
                Which server are you connected to? UK4
                What is your 'normal' ping? 252
                What is your current ping? 380
                Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? All the time

Comment

Which server are you connected to? UK1, UK2, UK3, UK4, UK5
                  What is your 'normal' ping? 88
                  What is your current ping? 250
                  Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? All the time
                  Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? heightened all the time

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? India
                    Which server are you connected to? UK4
                    What is your 'normal' ping? 150-160
                    What is your current ping?280-350
                    Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? All the time for the last 5+ months.
                    IGN: narniachroni
                    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=7522916

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Romania (Eastern Europe , GMT +2)
                      Which server are you connected to? UK1 to UK5 and UK Clan
                      What is your 'normal' ping? 50-55
                      What is your current ping? 160-170
                      Is your network wired or wireless? Wired / ADSL+ 17 mbps down and 1 mbps up
                      Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? All the time around 160 ms

This problem begin after 2 PM GMT, until that time i was play normally at 50 ms ping - finishing today event

P.S. Also tested on NA1 server - ping is 160-170 , and normally should be 120-150 - Basically i have almost same ping on all US and UK servers ...
                      AND i run a speedtest, my internet speed is constant 14 - 16 mbps donw / 0.7 mbps up , and ping : Berlin (Germany) = 59 ms , London (UK) = 55 ms ...

Also test CF Europe - there i have 59 ms ping (as always) ...

UPDATE 23.nov.2016

After last patch my ping is normal on UK servers: 50-55 ms GG
                      Last edited by TheShadowRo; 23-11-16, 06:03 AM.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
                      ✓ Honorable Player
                      ✪ Forum Club Member

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Jordan
                        What is your 'normal' ping? 85-95
                        What is your current ping? 186-220
                        Is your network wired or wireless? Wireless / ADSL - 16 MBP/s
                        Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? all the time.

May i add that NA is stable for me and my ping didn't change there.
                        IGN : Blu
                        Clan : Phantasmal

Make Ghost Mode great again!

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Jordan
                          What is your 'normal' ping? 80-90
                          What is your current ping? 190-230
                          Is your network wired or wireless? Wireless 4G
                          Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? all the time.

Comment

Which server are you connected to? UK Servers
                            What is your 'normal' ping? 93-103
                            What is your current ping? 180-240
                            Is your network wired or wireless? Wireless, but had no difference with wired
                            Intervals matter if it's spiking. How often? No spikes at all

In order to fix my ping and bring it down to 93-103 I have to keep rejoining the same game, each time I either get a stable 180 or a stable 240 until I finally get my 100 ping.
                            Current time 3:17 PM GMT +3
                            Right after the patch arrival of the Shovel VIP, I expected this problem to stop after the patch but apparently its still there..

EDIT: Its been more than a Week since I posted this, and Almost over a month having this problem. Still nothing changed!!!!!
                            Last edited by DoubleDutchy; 15-12-16, 08:11 PM.
                            IGN: Scout
                            Aternity

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Spain
                              Which server are you connected to? UK1 UK2 UK3 UK4
                              What is your 'normal' ping? 70-80
                              What is your current ping?150-250
                              Is your ping heightened ALL the time or spiking, or on specific times? All the time for the last +2 months.
                              IGN:- Biryani
                              Clan:- Kabootar
                              A Leader With Honorable Ribbon ✔

Comment

• Where are you connecting from? Southern California
                                Which server are you connected to? NA
                                Is the heightened ping across modes or specific modes only? Across all modes
                                What is your 'normal' ping? 80-85
                                What is your current ping?105-160
                                Is your network wired or wireless? Wireless
                                Intervals matter if it's spiking. How often? A lot during the game

Comment

Working...
                                X