This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandoza343 View Post
    It also does not support running under linux/OS X with wine but it can, same thing under a VM(parallels)

*Not saying I do it :P but I know how :3
    If youre running it under wine, then youre not running it on the Linux OS are you?

Also i'd like to point out VM software is restricted by XTrap and bypassing it could result in a ban.

Comment

+1
      Thx for this Err code, is really usefule
      if i will get sometimes an xtrap err i know where to look now.

To linux OS users that brag about making CF working under linux -> you are more useful explain to others how to make game working under linux (in a legal way normally), no use just to brag about it.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
      ✓ Honorable Player
      ✪ Forum Club Member

Comment

Everything was Ok untill today: http://imageshack.us/f/833/22412310.jpg/
        Please help

Comment

I have this problem that started occurring recently , used to open CF and login and play easily before but as from today , when ever i open CF the log-in screen appears for 1 sec then it closes and i can't log into CF or play , as soon as i Press "start" the log in screen appears and closes at the same time , i re-downloaded CF and i re-installed it , didn't download any other programs or antiviruses on my computer .... can some1 help me plz regarding this ????

Comment

I have this problem that started occurring recently , used to open CF and login and play easily before but as from today , when ever i open CF the log-in screen appears for 1 sec then it closes and i can't log into CF or play , as soon as i Press "start" the log in screen appears and closes at the same time , i re-downloaded CF and i re-installed it , didn't download any other programs or antiviruses on my computer .... can some1 help me plz regarding this ????
            PS: i cant PM you cuz there is no space available

Comment

X Trap Error

Originally posted by GRoy View Post
              Crossfire it doesn't work under linux...
              I'm one of the many ppl who have problems and can not run CF in win8.
              hey i have a x Trap Error and i dont know how to prepair it .

the Code field is: 08-0400-00000000-523

how can i prepair this Error ?

Comment

i have error that not listed here

CODE_FIELD [10-0300-800C000B-104]

the acess to X-Trap patch server is unstable or X-Trap update wasn't able to run properly. please, restart game

can any help me to solve this problem i cant open the game

Comment

hey

its says T-TRAP wasent updated correctly plz restart game or something plz help

Comment

i have a issue that xtrap stops at intializing process, below is the error:
                    Recv \XTrap.xt(1234/1239)

wtf with this error? :@
                    "Whosoever holds this Honorable Soldier Ribbon, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Honorable Soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by olpers View Post
                      i have a issue that xtrap stops at intializing process, below is the error:
                      Recv \XTrap.xt(1234/1239)

wtf with this error? :@
                      Delete the X-trap folder and start the game as usual.
                      aDream

Comment

I can't redownload the game, the downloader page wont load, as if it doesn't exist, can I get a link to a manual download or something?, I spent $30 on this game, and am very disatisfied with the fact that the game was working perfectly for months, and now every time I prepare to login, it shuts down

Comment

hello all when i join game and click on START no get X trap and get me Failed to download version.ini. what should i do to play ??

Comment

Hello all i need help when i join cross fire and click on START No get X Trap and Get me Message tell Failed to download version And i click on OK what i Do to join Game again?? please help

Comment

Originally posted by sheha1998 View Post
                              hello all when i join game and click on START no get X trap and get me Failed to download version.ini. what should i do to play ??
                              No need for the double post, you can click edit.

Originally posted by sheha1998 View Post
                              Hello all i need help when i join cross fire and click on START No get X Trap and Get me Message tell Failed to download version And i click on OK what i Do to join Game again?? please help
                              Maybe this thread might help... click HERE.
                              "at least unlike my own mom you guys didn't forget my bday"

Comment

cant find this code

Help,

code error 31-0300-00000000-222
                                Last edited by Tvrdoglava; 27-12-12, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X