Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think crossfire will be like in 2020 ...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think crossfire will be like in 2020 ...?

so i made this Thread to Ask you guys what do you think Will be in crossfire in the next years ? "2020"

imagine Something "pls Not A vip :/ "

and share with us your thoughts on how Crossfire will be in the next Few years :P

and Ofc Spoiler alert :3
    You Can Breathe..
    You Can Blink..
    You Can Cry...
    Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..
    Proud owner of Chevy Impala 1967

I don't see much happening other than more features being included into the game and hopefully pushing the whole 2.0 thing further. Other than that maybe more smaller lan tournaments may open but yeah I just can't see much in 3 years other than more add on's and different people joining the community.
    Worst Forumer (supposely) 2017

Comment

Kanadian will be supreme overlord of CrossFire. All modes will be renamed to Kanadian-Mode. All weapons will be Canada themed.
      IGN: Bunni
      "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian
      My first piece of 'fan art':

Comment

Game will be at a steady rate from now imo. GMs gotta keep up the good work though

But fr the events like bingo was really cool. Can't wait for the Fall Edition
        Last edited by Pyrex00; 26-08-17, 04:39 AM.
        #Kings

Comment

What about 2030 xD ithink we will attack aliens only in the game
          KatFish's Familia Team
          ❤KittKat♥

Comment

I think there will be two clans only and they will be throwing rocks at each other . ;o
            Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Comment

Boss.... Battle......... /sigh
              IGN: Farlight
              ZM <3
              If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by macarona008 View Post
                What about 2030 xD ithink we will attack aliens only in the game
                If this version can really last till then, that'd be some impressive longevity.
                Professional Slapboxer

Comment

As i see on other versions of cf there are things that the destroy the game like future things and guns.I saw a cat gun on china cf and i was like -_-

Comment

The "8 Years Veteran" Ribbon will be added to my account profile. That's all that I can tell with certainty. xD

~
                    IGN: Aura-Sphere
                    ZM Lover <3

Comment

Even though i have spent countless of money on this game i still will love to see the game progress. But in all honestly..can someone answer to me why CF China has ALOT more stuff then NA?
                      [Normal]

Comment

Originally posted by Staticwins View Post
                        Even though i have spent countless of money on this game i still will love to see the game progress. But in all honestly..can someone answer to me why CF China has ALOT more stuff then NA?
                        I can't give you a good reason for that... I don't know either.
                        #Kings

Comment

Because CF China is like the oldest active version of CF currently (CF Korea used to be earliest but shut down a while ago). Almost all other versions of CF, including NA, base most of their content off of CF China.
                          Professional Slapboxer

Comment

maybe new modes
                            IGN : [Buffon]

Comment

I would like to know too.
                              CF Indonesia started the Ak 47 VIP which CF China took over and started the VIP system.

I would like to see CF NA create a VIP of some sort, we did do a gun design contest at one point and gotten m14ebr prime, de canada, and that awm thing(I forgot what it was called)
                              so I can't see why this couldn't be possible.

Also would be interesting to see CF NA come up with a unique game mode.
                              Former IGN: TastyTeabag
                              IGN: RNGesus

Comment

Working...
                              X