Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FORUM GAME] - The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unfortunately, Nicki Minaj survived, only sustaining injuries to her left ear and belly button.
    IGN: []-SEAL-[]

    Comment


    • Fortunately, we don't have more time to take those topics up again since the world is now infested with zombies.

      ~
      IGN: Aura-Sphere
      ZM Lover <3

      Comment


      • Unfortunately, these zombies are on track to wipe out the entire human population
        IGN: []-SEAL-[]

        Comment


        • Fortunately, due to this, it will be Halloween everyday of the year.

          ~
          IGN: Aura-Sphere
          ZM Lover <3

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AuraSphere View Post
            Fortunately, due to this, it will be Halloween everyday of the year.

            ~
            Unfortunately, that means the world will run out of candy very quickly.

            ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

            Comment


            • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
              Unfortunately, that means the world will run out of candy very quickly.
              Fortunately, we still have doughnuts and pizza.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by iAnarchy View Post
                Fortunately, we still have doughnuts and pizza.

                Unfortunately, wheat production can't keep up with the increased demand for flour based foods.
                IGN: []-SEAL-[]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by seafrog View Post
                  Unfortunately, wheat production can't keep up with the increased demand for flour based foods.
                  Fortunately we found the perfect replacement for it by using soy instead. e-e

                  ~
                  IGN: Aura-Sphere
                  ZM Lover <3

                  Comment


                  • Unfortunately, soy plants become sentient and demand rights.
                    IGN: []-SEAL-[]

                    Comment


                    • Fortunately, we came to an agreement with those plants and we still are able to eat them. ( with some legal regulations now -.- )
                      IGN: Aura-Sphere
                      ZM Lover <3

                      Comment


                      • Unfortunately, the regulations are too strict and our population drastically decreases due to shortage of food.

                        ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                          Unfortunately, the regulations are too strict and our population drastically decreases due to shortage of food.
                          fortunately they are changing these regulations soon


                          Phnix
                          'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

                          Comment


                          • Unfortunately, there are struggles for survival in the process.

                            ~
                            IGN: Aura-Sphere
                            ZM Lover <3

                            Comment


                            • Fortunately, an distance alien civilization millions of light years away decides to send us enough food to survive for a thousand years.
                              IGN: []-SEAL-[]

                              Comment


                              • Unfortunately, as time passes, they change their minds and decide it's better to invade us.

                                ~
                                IGN: Aura-Sphere
                                ZM Lover <3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X