This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackinDomes View Post
    Any major differences between the current one your trying to run and the others it did work in?

Good deal. What about a GPU?
    guy didn't have a gpu to throw in with it, but i am shopping for one currently if i do purchase this

Comment

• All I changed was the motherboard, processor, and case.

I was plugging it into the front USB's before, now I'm plugging it into the back ones (when I try plugging anything into the USB's on the front it says "USB device not recognized" or something along the lines of that). The soundcard does light up when I plug it into the back, but when I open the driver control panel the video plays super slow.
      Last edited by 2fastSTREAK; 21-06-13, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fastSTREAK View Post
        All I changed was the motherboard, processor, and case.

I was plugging it into the front USB's before, now I'm plugging it into the back ones (when I try plugging anything into the USB's on the front it says "USB device not recognized" or something along the lines of that). The soundcard does light up when I plug it into the back, but when I open the driver control panel the video plays super slow.
        Specs ?
        Steam: 12
        IGN: over-rated
        dotabuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/106500997
        solo mmr: ~4700

Comment

• Anyone have any experience with Zotac cards?

There's a good deal in my country's equivalent of Newegg for Zotac 770s, and I was wondering if anyone have had any Zotac cards here?

I've read some reviews, but some say their bad while others say they're good. So I'm still conflicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by asdfaf***x View Post
            was wondering if this was a good deal

Mobo: Intel Desktop Board DH77DF Micro ATX

CPU: I7 3770k

RAM: 8GB DDR3 Kingston 1333mhz

case: generic micro atx

PSU: cx 500 crossair

hdd: wd 1tb @ 7200 RPM

cd drive

~ $400 USD (prebuilt)
            Just add http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CU9GOCW/?tag=pcpapi-20
            wow I didnt know you could get a 3770k and 780 for 1000
            ███♠ IGN: Grabster
            ███♣ CLAN: Fayz
            ███♥ STEAM: Grabster3D

Comment

• Originally posted by over_rated View Post
              Specs ?
              asrock z77 extreme6
              i5-3570
              neo eco 520w power supply
              antec one case
              Seagate Barracuda ST3500418AS harddrive
              GSKILL F3-10600CL9D-4GBNS ram
              Last edited by 2fastSTREAK; 25-06-13, 09:03 PM.

Comment

asrock z77 extreme6
                i5-3570
                neo eco 520w power supply
                antec one case
                Seagate Barracuda ST3500418AS harddrive
                GSKILL F3-10600CL9D-4GBNS ram
                case might support only usb 2.0 front panel and your mobo has usb 3.0, now 3.0 is backward compatible meaning you could make it work out and but sometimes the front headers (front usb) don't work because of the 2.0 and 3.0 from what i've seen before that may be a problem, but shouldn't because that is a good motherboard and should be backward compatible or even have adapters included with the motherboard

but i don't think this is the problem but it may be since you said the rear work, so it's worth a shot researching more
                Last edited by AwfulFallout; 25-06-13, 09:16 PM.
                IGN: fallout

IGN CF LA: Falloutt

Comment

• Originally posted by AwfulFallout View Post
                  case might support only usb 2.0 front panel and your mobo has usb 3.0, now 3.0 is backward compatible meaning you could make it work out and but sometimes the front headers (front usb) don't work because of the 2.0 and 3.0 from what i've seen before that may be a problem, but shouldn't because that is a good motherboard and should be backward compatible or even have adapters included with the motherboard

but i don't think this is the problem but it may be since you said the rear work, so it's worth a shot researching more
                  Yeah I'll try researching that more, but it doesn't bother me too much. The sound care not working only on this computer is what bugs me more.

Comment

Yeah I'll try researching that more, but it doesn't bother me too much. The sound care not working only on this computer is what bugs me more.

SNITCH. DO u have xfire? I needa ask you something
                    xpl0sive_ | flick
                    xfire - smexybeast1
                    "If you're not first, then you're last"
                    - Reese Bobby

Comment

• Would upgrading from 4GB of ram to 8GB affect my fps at all? I don't think it would but worth a shot asking (also wondering since my friend has a worse cpu/gpu but more ram and has higher fps)

Comment

• I never turn on my computer in the summer, because i'm mostly outside.
                        I know that when the weather is very hot, the computer is blowing like hell!

Recently i was putting some movies from pc to usb.. and the computer made the noise of a vacuum cleaner

it's a pretty known problem, but everywhere i look on google i get al kinds of nerdy stats i don't know what to do with. and mostof the answer i get is to open my computer and change the fan.. omg i can't do that

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakotu View Post
                          I never turn on my computer in the summer, because i'm mostly outside.
                          I know that when the weather is very hot, the computer is blowing like hell!

Recently i was putting some movies from pc to usb.. and the computer made the noise of a vacuum cleaner

it's a pretty known problem, but everywhere i look on google i get al kinds of nerdy stats i don't know what to do with. and mostof the answer i get is to open my computer and change the fan.. omg i can't do that
                          My comp is very old so idc about it anymore (Getting a new one soon) Mine does this every 5 minutes every day. I just don't bother with it. But idk about you.
                          Cody
                          "Your beauty strengthens you from the inside out"~Tyler
                          idk

Comment

• It's annoying because it also vibrate. Blowing and vibrating as hard as possible.

Comment

It's annoying because it also vibrate. Blowing and vibrating as hard as possible.
                              when did you clean it the last time? open up the case and make sure to free fans and other hardware from dust and dirt.

ALWAYS discharge the static electricity that builds up on your body, by touching a grounded electrical appliance or by touching anything metallic and then grounding that object.

I use a vacuum cleaner. be extra careful. those air cleaner cans are also helpful.
                              ign: t0oOL
                              RETIRED

Comment

It's annoying because it also vibrate. Blowing and vibrating as hard as possible.
                                The best thing to do would be to sit on it and enjoy the ride.
                                IGN: Deity
                                Deity's Sauce Factory
                                Steam ID: StellarTurtle

Comment

Working...
                                X