Geography task?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geography task?

Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?

Originally posted by 2Bluntz View Post
    Could any of you guys explain to me what you have to do for this geography task? Like do I have to play on all maps or what exactly does it mean by "all 10 countries"?
    in fact they are 12 countries, and they have each some map u can play, and u need to play that map 10 times for each country
    to get an a, u can check thread about this event in announcements section and get all answers

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
    Last edited by winnnetou; 13-09-17, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winnnetou View Post
      in fact they are 12 countries, and they have each some map u can play, and u need to play that map 10 times for each country
      to get an a, u can check thread about this event in announcements section and get all answers

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....o-September-19
      Thank you!

Comment

I got a B on the geography part. But my friends are saying that the tracker is bugged and the gms are trying to fix it.
        IGN: Farlight
        ZM <3
        If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by minorninja View Post
          I got a B on the geography part. But my friends are saying that the tracker is bugged and the gms are trying to fix it.
          Seems to be buggy, I also have completed yesterday the last 2 countries and still B. Will wait a bit more to see if my grade changes from B to A. Will let you know.
          I'm here only to read the comments

Comment

Working...
          X