2 hmx ribbons bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 hmx ribbons bugged?

So 5+ months ago there was an event which is play 200 hmx games to get crates , i did the event and i got the crates but i didnt get the 2 hmx ribbons [ 100games soldier win/100games mutant win]
    and yesterday i finished the new event 75 hmx games but i still didnt get the 2 ribbons or one of them.
    i have completed 300+ hmx games already.
    are the 2 ribbons only bugged for me?
    IGN : [Buffon]

I have the mutants side already, but don't have the soldiers' side. Must be bugged because HMX is the only thing I play.
    #Kanadian4President

Comment

Its not bugged, i got both in this event "back to school"

I think theres a little "trick" to win both of them

Here's a proof

https://prnt.sc/gkov4v

BTW i got a problem with " My Ribbons Sparkle PINK"

Comment

Originally posted by Vitorjun View Post
        Its not bugged, i got both in this event "back to school"

I think theres a little "trick" to win both of them

Here's a proof

https://prnt.sc/gkov4v

BTW i got a problem with " My Ribbons Sparkle PINK"
        i am pretty sure that you get both of them before lunching CF 0.2
        here you are an old thread about the same problem
        http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....s-still-bugged

Comment

so i cant get them anymore :O?
          i dont have ribbons , i want atleast 20 for the perm gun ><>
          IGN : [Buffon]

Comment

It's bugged, before 2.0 you can get the ribbons. I've got them before CF 2.0, both of them. I hope they will fix it. Since it's a easy ribbon to win.
            IGN: Farlight
            ZM <3
            If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ***killsss View Post
              i am pretty sure that you get both of them before lunching CF 0.2
              here you are an old thread about the same problem
              http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....s-still-bugged
              Sorry but you are wrong about it
              Maybe my account before it "CF 2.0" , since i dont know what is it

I got fist the mutants side, then some after time i got the Soldiers side
              As i said before, i think there some reqs. that you need to do to get them
              You can see that my both ribbons are "fresh" since my "50 ribbon are really bugged" (My Ribbons Sparkle PINK)

I got both in this Event, a good tip use Pen and Paper
              Last edited by Vitorjun; 13-09-17, 01:50 PM.

Comment

There should be no 'trick' to winning these ribbons and they should be working. However, this ribbon has been looked at multiple times, and it seems that each person that sends a ticket for it never actually has enough wins on whichever side to get the ribbon. Remember that it is games which soldiers/mutants win, not rounds. Full games.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                  There should be no 'trick' to winning these ribbons and they should be working. However, this ribbon has been looked at multiple times, and it seems that each person that sends a ticket for it never actually has enough wins on whichever side to get the ribbon. Remember that it is games which soldiers/mutants win, not rounds. Full games.
                  If I send a ticket will they tell me the amount of games I've won as Soldier?
                  #Kanadian4President

Comment

Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                    If I send a ticket will they tell me the amount of games I've won as Soldier?
                    We generally don't offer tracking for those particular ribbons, so probably not. But if someone, idk who, were to suggest an HMX ribbon tracker on, oh idk, the suggestion forum, maybe the highers ups would see it and someone else in the GM team, not sure who, could put in a good word

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

When i came back to CF, i looked into "Ribbons" and search at forum (Xenophobe), read a lot of "theories"

My goals started with this guy:

Viscount
                      The only way we'll solve this is to test out all our theories and work together.

I think the best place to start is getting someone to play 100 HMX games where mutant win (who don't have the Ribbon yet) and see if it's been fixed for everyone, in case we have to start the 100 wins fresh since the possible fix. It's fine saying that, the new account gained the Ribbon, but we don't know when he got it exactly and if he farmed the games (back when HMX daily missions were a thing for crates).

Any volunteers for grinding 100 HMX Mutant win games? No? Okayy.. I'll do it ~.~
                      Last edited by claire9822; 25-04-17 at 12:42 AM.

Source: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....ight=xenophobe

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                        ok lets see i will send a ticket and i am sure that i have more than 100 win
                        i hope you are right

Comment

Well the emoboy Osasuke is my witness. The guys who plays Cf in a toaster
                          Zyka if u want to know my "history" drop me a msg ing
                          Last edited by Vitorjun; 13-09-17, 03:00 PM.

Comment

and here you are the same useless reply
                            The “Xenophobe” ribbon is given to all players who have played in 100 Hero Mode X games where the Soldier side has won. We are aware that there is no visual display of progress for this ribbon. If you haven’t received this ribbon, this means you didn’t qualify for it yet. The ribbon will be added to your account as soon as you qualify for it.
                            thx for help kanadian

Comment

Originally posted by ***killsss View Post
                              and here you are the same useless reply
                              The “Xenophobe” ribbon is given to all players who have played in 100 Hero Mode X games where the Soldier side has won. We are aware that there is no visual display of progress for this ribbon. If you haven’t received this ribbon, this means you didn’t qualify for it yet. The ribbon will be added to your account as soon as you qualify for it.
                              thx for help kanadian
                              Lol typical empty reply with info you could come up with yourself.
                              But hey, they might make a tracker now. So you will be able to track it in a while most likely.
                              Last edited by nGhost; 13-09-17, 07:16 PM.
                              Eagle
                              http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11967265

Comment

Working...
                              X