Any plans for a 60 ribbon reward?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for a 60 ribbon reward?

There have been quite a few ribbon events since the summer.

Including 4 new ones.

So are there gonna be any rewards for those that have reached 60 ribbon?

If you're still pondering about what kind of reward, then how about these:

1. The M4A1-Silenced

It's only available in the Mercenary Camp now.

2. The Desert Eagle Crystal (non-transparent)

An absolute beauty of a pistol. I remember it was only available for 7 days on the old Monthly Missions.

It would fit so well with the M4A1-S Crystal and M4A1-Custom Crystal.

3. Dual Double Barrel Crystal (non-transparent)

And if you're saying that you already had a rifle, pistol and melee.

Then what about this Dual Double Barrel Crystal shotgun

I hope you can consider them, a few players already have 70 ribbons :P

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?331346-Un-Official-MOD-Crate-List

Great Suggestion bro , but i do not like this M4
    there is already a Silencer M4 (20 Ribbon Reward )
    and the same with the D.E (50 Ribbon reward )
    so , what about an AK-47 ?
    I'm Savitar The God Of Speed (:

Comment

TBH, I'll be frustrated if one of these weapons is the reward for 60 ribbons :3
      I mean.. Who needs a plain ugly silenced M4 when we had a silenced M4 CC and I'm sure that everyone who made it to the 60 ribbons already have nicer silenced M4's
      Same goes for deagle and dual barrel.. they're just not that good, man!!

60 ribbons is a real tough milestone which deserves something that's really cool and unique, not just those toys IMO!
      G0BLIN

'I drink & I know things.'

Comment

Originally posted by IOJKAGFA View Post
        Great Suggestion bro , but i do not like this M4
        there is already a Silencer M4 (20 Ribbon Reward )
        and the same with the D.E (50 Ribbon reward )
        so , what about an AK-47 ?
        How about this then :d

AK47-Silencer

Originally posted by MidoIsLegend View Post
        TBH, I'll be frustrated if one of these weapons is the reward for 60 ribbons :3
        I mean.. Who needs a plain ugly silenced M4 when we had a silenced M4 CC and I'm sure that everyone who made it to the 60 ribbons already have nicer silenced M4's
        Same goes for deagle and dual barrel.. they're just not that good, man!!

60 ribbons is a real tough milestone which deserves something that's really cool and unique, not just those toys IMO!

You guys don't want that Desert Eagle Crystal? 0.0

How about a sniper then:

AWM-Silencer

I don't think it was ever permanently available and it's the only silenced AWM.

Comment

Originally posted by kebapfreter View Post
          How about this then :d

AK47-Silencer

You guys don't want that Desert Eagle Crystal? 0.0

How about a sniper then:

AWM-Silencer

I don't think it was ever permanently available and it's the only silenced AWM.
          These are more suitable as a 30 ribbons reward

the 60 ribbons reward should be way more "grand"...like free ticket to get whatever gun we want from bm

Comment

Originally posted by Pol_Walker View Post
            These are more suitable as a 30 ribbons reward

the 60 ribbons reward should be way more "grand"...like free ticket to get whatever gun we want from bm

For 30 ribbon?

Bruh, these are both super rare guns.

Although i do agree that they should change the 10,000 GP reward at 30 ribbons.

As for the free ticket to get whatever gun you want, i don't think they'll be THAT generous xD

We have to be reasonable here, a nice sniper, mg, shotgun, smg or even a nade would be fine too imo if we go the way of 'there are already a rifle, pistol and melee'.

But anything is fine, i just want another goal to work up to since we are getting alot of ribbon events

Comment

Not sure why everyone says the M4A1-A is bad? As it is really rare or even one of these weapons that no one and really no one have....so +1 on the M4 BUT we already have an M4 at 20 ribbons so might go with a sniper or even a shotgun. OR don't hate me for this xD - a full set of Grenades (Flash,Smoke,Nade^^) with a brand new skin

I'm close at 60 ribbons ^.^ at the end i dont care about.... i take what i get!
              We keep spending most our lives
              Livin' in a gangsta's paradise.

Comment

The m4 peony or any of the noble beast guns can be good for 60

Comment

Originally posted by GrSkill View Post
                  nah.... M4peony is for collectors, noble weapons are nice tho but deffinitely not for ribbon rewards
                  We keep spending most our lives
                  Livin' in a gangsta's paradise.

Comment

Noble beast guns are kinda too good for as a ribbon reward. And also if a good weapon will be as a reward. What do you think people will want for ribbon 70 etc? Ofcourse better stuff.
                    IGN: Farlight
                    ZM <3
                    If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by IMChuck View Post
                      Not sure why everyone says the M4A1-A is bad? As it is really rare or even one of these weapons that no one and really no one have....so +1 on the M4 BUT we already have an M4 at 20 ribbons so might go with a sniper or even a shotgun. OR don't hate me for this xD - a full set of Grenades (Flash,Smoke,Nade^^) with a brand new skin

I'm close at 60 ribbons ^.^ at the end i dont care about.... i take what i get!

Crystal Grenade ;D

M4A1 Peony is a collection reward and any noble beast gun is like a vip and a bit OP so i guess that wouldn't pass either.

Originally posted by minorninja View Post
                      Noble beast guns are kinda too good for as a ribbon reward. And also if a good weapon will be as a reward. What do you think people will want for ribbon 70 etc? Ofcourse better stuff.
                      Perhaps they could give away 70,000 ZP

It's an extravagant thought but still, getting to 70 ribbons is quite the effort.

Comment

+1 for this they should Edit it ! Shoutout To Kanadian

and it would Rock if they made the 30 Ribbons Award an AWM-Silencer Or an Ak-47 - S

and the 60 Ribbons Award a Deagle Crystal Awh man thats more Beautiful to me than a Women :3 and also Can't Forget the Mighty Daullies But for more Awesomeness they Could make the Duallies Golden $$
                        You Can Breathe..
                        You Can Blink..
                        You Can Cry...
                        Hell ! ya'll Gonna Be Doing That..
                        Proud owner of Chevy Impala 1967

Comment

Originally posted by IMChuck View Post
                          nah.... M4peony is for collectors, noble weapons are nice tho but deffinitely not for ribbon rewards
                          Originally posted by minorninja View Post

Crystal Grenade ;D

M4A1 Peony is a collection reward and any noble beast gun is like a vip and a bit OP so i guess that wouldn't pass either.

Perhaps they could give away 70,000 ZP

It's an extravagant thought but still, getting to 70 ribbons is quite the effort.
                          Well what you want me to do?suggest guns that aren't released yet from other version?

Comment

Well what you want me to do?suggest guns that aren't released yet from other version?
                            Sure, why not?

We're just giving ideas here, not forcing them to do anything.

Comment

Sure, why not?

We're just giving ideas here, not forcing them to do anything.
                              talking about other versions is against the forum rules

Comment

Working...
                              X