Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a GM! Ask Me (Almost) Anything!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    GR Trixy is literally a ninja. How could you not like a ninja?
    Not a big fan of the Trixy char actually (do like the MM skills tho). My fave char now is THOTH. I love the details in both chars, makes it look like a VIP char.

    @Violet - I haven't seen you ingame spraying with Tesla in a long time now. Where are you?
    #Kanadian4President


    Comment


    • Kanadian, only one question: what do you think to do with mass cheating in CFNA now?
      i say before it and repeat now: until you do nothing to improve registration, that problem will be permanent.
      Last edited by brodiki1; 12-09-17, 07:15 PM.
      A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All the stupid things in the world are done with exactly that expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile! (c)

      my IGN: *Brodimets*

      Comment


      • Originally posted by brodiki1 View Post
        Kanadian, only one question: what do you think to do with mass cheating in CFNA now?
        i say before it and repeat now: until you do nothing to improve registration, that problem will be permanent.
        Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
        - Please don't ask us anything about bugs, hackers, servers, support, upcoming content, etc. This is for you guys to get to know the GM's better as people. Same goes for account stuff. You can send a ticket for those to be helped out.
        I think everyone hear should read a good book. Many of you clearly have free time that would have been used up reading the rules of this thread instead

        ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

        Comment


        • Question @ Kanadian, I see you replying to this specific thread very often, even outside your work hours, often on Saturdays and even Sundays. I'm assuming you don't get paid for these of course and that you do it out of your own free will.
          So do you secretly monitor other threads too? :P
          Last edited by ghoster1; 12-09-17, 09:34 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
            He probably does, but in general I would never eat food from an unknown source, even one delivered. Call it paranoid, but I grew up in a strange neighbourhood lol



            As mentioned in the very first post of this thread, in the rules to this thread, we will not be answering questions here about events, systems, etc.
            Sorry i didnt read the rules before, it wasnt on purpose, i will not do the same mistake again.

            Comment


            • @all who is the most hardcore GM in terms of toughness

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ghoster1 View Post
                Question @ Kanadian, I see you replying to this specific thread very often, even outside your work hours, often on Saturdays and even Sundays. I'm assuming you don't get paid for these of course and that you do it out of your own free will.
                So do you secretly monitor other threads too? :P
                I see all @__@ But mainly its because I like communicating with you guys and keeping as up to date with things as I can. I feel like it helps me do my job better, even if it can be stressful and sometimes outright painful.

                Originally posted by bubby342 View Post
                @all who is the most hardcore GM in terms of toughness
                Depends what you mean by toughness. Some of us have been through a lot, some of us are able to deal with a lot of stress, and some of us can probably deal with pain better than others. If you mean toughness like on rules though, its undoubtedly me. I'm the type of guy that likes things best when they are clear cut and defined, because there isn't any case of "Well MAYBE this" or "TECHNICALLY that". Its just "You screwed up, you lose. Good day, sir."

                ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                Comment


                • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                  I see all @__@ But mainly its because I like communicating with you guys and keeping as up to date with things as I can. I feel like it helps me do my job better, even if it can be stressful and sometimes outright painful.
                  ^^ Kanadian uses wall hacks confirmed!

                  @All GMs
                  If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

                  Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?
                  #LaTotoForever
                  Free Zawg!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ixith View Post
                    @All GMs
                    If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

                    Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?

                    Ooh, these are both incredibly tough. I'd have to say I'd want to be stranded with Violet out of any of the other GM's. She has pretty high level problem solving skills, so I feel like that would be my best shot of surviving and actually making it off the island.

                    First to be voted off would be Effects because he would be too busy checking out all the bugs. Last standing would be either myself or Grumpy through sheer will and hatred of losing :P

                    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ghoster1 View Post
                      Hey Cinder, what's your favorite season?


                      I see

                      Fall, I was born in the fall, it smells nice it looks nice and its sweater weather but not yet coat weather.

                      Originally posted by Staticwins View Post
                      TO : ALL[GM]

                      If you had to pick one gun out of all in crossfire and you can only use THAT gun only which one would it be. You can be specific with the skins of the gun as well.
                      P90 - always

                      Originally posted by [MOD]Jessy*_* View Post
                      @GM's I know some of you learned a 2nd language and speak another language besides English BUT if you could learn any other language which would it be and why?
                      Polish or Russian, it's my background but I cannot speak it.

                      Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                      @All - If you guys and gals had the chance to get a free VIP or meet The Rock, what VIP would y'all choose? ;-;
                      Random.. probably the most random question on here so far. I'm amused. I don't need anymore VIPs personally so probably meet the Rock?


                      Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                      Oh yeaaaaah, I forgot. Couple days ago I went to PizzaPizza to get me some Poutine, and they told me they stopped doing it... And lost a customer. I mean, their Poutine is not the best, but, it's something... ;-;

                      @All - What are the best places to get Poutine here around Toronto? I miss eating Poutine man...
                      Ughhhhhh the best place was this place called Retro Burger but they CLOSED. RIP T.T Personally not a fan of smokes unless you go for the veggie gravy. To me poutine is poutine and poutine is love. But it better have real cheese curds. Also, I make the best poutine so no one wins.

                      Originally posted by Jefe963 View Post
                      I have turned 17 today, so I might as well ask. When do the GMs age? And when can I buy them presents?
                      I try my best not to age. No presents please but thanks for the thought.

                      Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                      Somebody actually put the wrong adress and the pizza came to my house. I didn't think twice, I paid and took the pizza lmfao

                      @All - Favorite char?
                      SPop Elite or Arch. Look wise anyways.

                      Originally posted by bubby342 View Post
                      @all who is the most hardcore GM in terms of toughness
                      [GM]Violet, undoubtedly .

                      Originally posted by Ixith View Post
                      ^^ Kanadian uses wall hacks confirmed!

                      @All GMs
                      If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

                      Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?
                      Ouuu hard. Everyone brings various qualities to the table. Depends how doomed I am- am i actually trying to escape this island, or is like a tropical paradise I can just escape from reality on. I feel like Grumpy, Kanadian and Effects would be the ones that would thoroughly figure out how to escape. And I feel like Violet, Tomoko and I would be like "Welp this is life now." I honestly dunno who specifically I would pick. If I haaad to pick one, probably Violet, we can read each other's minds and would make do for better or for worse.

                      I 100% would be voted off first, I'd probably vote myself off. Last one standing- probably Grumpy.

                      Comment


                      • @Cinder - What is your next hair color? ;-;

                        @Kanadian - How does it feel to not be able to kill me in Sniper only FFA? ._.
                        #Kanadian4President


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                          @Kanadian - How does it feel to not be able to kill me in Sniper only FFA? ._.
                          Nice account. Be a shame if something.. Happened to it. o\ _ /o

                          ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
                            @Violet - I haven't seen you ingame spraying with Tesla in a long time now. Where are you?
                            I am around, just not in-game too much lately. Lots of exciting things coming and that means lots of stuff going on behind the scenes! I may have to jump in soon though ... I am missing that beautiful blue beast...

                            Originally posted by bubby342 View Post
                            @all who is the most hardcore GM in terms of toughness
                            Hmmm...

                            No but really, I'd probably have to say Grumpy.

                            Originally posted by Ixith View Post
                            @All GMs
                            If you were to be stranded on an island with only 1 other GM from the team. Who would it be?

                            Similarly....If you were to all be stranded on an island in a 'Survivor' TV Show type scenario....who would be voted off first? And who do you think would be the last one standing?
                            This is really difficult... like Cinder said, there would be benefits to each different person. I would like both Cinder to listen to me whine and Kanadian to keep our spirits up, but I can't pick between them now!!!

                            So... I would actually pick Grumpy, simply because I know he would never sleep and would work tirelessly to get us off that island as fast as possible. He works fast and has great problem solving skills, so he would succeed, and I would survive. So that'd be nice.

                            Who would be voted off first? Honestly, I want to say it would be Grumpy because of the fact that like I said, we all know how much of a hard worker he is. We probably would gang up on him so someone else might have a chance to be last standing.

                            And that someone would be me.

                            Signature created by [GM]Cinder

                            Comment


                            • yall trynna smoke??


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                                Nice account. Be a shame if something.. Happened to it. o\ _ /o
                                wggworwbgow soryry sorry, I promise next time I won't kill you and I'll let you kill me ;-;

                                Originally posted by [GM]Violet View Post
                                I am around, just not in-game too much lately. Lots of exciting things coming and that means lots of stuff going on behind the scenes! I may have to jump in soon though ... I am missing that beautiful blue beast...
                                Hmmm, exiting things. We'll be waiting for it
                                #Kanadian4President


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X