• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Good
    I'm Looking at you
    Character Has Not Been Created.
    I Will be known

Comment

Yes, after this complete weekend like a hacker festival...i cant believe its working! Otherwise there should be a ban quote of 50 % on this weekend. But nothing happens,. like in the past. I´m desperately disappointed that the NA version is supported that bad!

Comment

Why you tell hackers how to avoide getting ban ?
        If they used the hack they shold get banned - end of story . why you give em a tip on how to do clean reboot etc...
        Yet so many hackers on the server its just unplayable !
        I really hope CF vs 2.0 will come soon !

Comment

I have the same problem. ( windows 8.1 Client file corruption decteted )

Comment

Here we go again/////////////////,.,.;

Comment

Addressing the hackers isn't good enough. Take action. Also "In case you were curious" Wtf?? Curiosity doesn't mean its okay to hack. Something needs to be done. Take a hammer and smash their accounts to pieces. IP ban should do the job. I don't want any cheaters in our game. Especially if the high up's aren't going to do jack shiit about it. This is absolutely uncalled for. In case you were curious and downloaded hacks. Are you seriously kidding? What is this staff team, fcking 11 years old? Showing generosity for hackers is just plain irresponsible.
              IGN: BigBurt-

-LT of Team Angelic-

Comment

Originally posted by BigBurt View Post
                Addressing the hackers isn't good enough. Take action. Also "In case you were curious" Wtf?? Curiosity doesn't mean its okay to hack. Something needs to be done. Take a hammer and smash their accounts to pieces. IP ban should do the job. I don't want any cheaters in our game. Especially if the high up's aren't going to do jack shiit about it. This is absolutely uncalled for. In case you were curious and downloaded hacks. Are you seriously kidding? What is this staff team, fcking 11 years old? Showing generosity for hackers is just plain irresponsible.
                Damn time to quit this game, no improvements, barely enough bans, oh and dont forget ranked matches is just another excuse for hackers to not get kicked.

Comment

i HAVE SOME VIDEOS WITH HAKS USERS, HOW CAN I REPORT. PLEASE HELP, THEY ARE KILLING RANKED MATCHES

Comment

I never use the hacking. but this system. my account blocked without any reason. It took my honorable ribbons. damn it. 5 of the VIP accounts. I'm never without a crime. It was dishonorable.
                    damn it.
                    IGN : Kuva-i Milli
                    CLAN : Kuvâ-i Milli
                    Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene

Comment

I never use the hacking. but this system. my account blocked without any reason. It took my honorable ribbons. damn it. 5 of the VIP accounts. I'm never without a crime. It was dishonorable.
                      damn it.
                      IGN : Kuva-i Milli
                      CLAN : Kuvâ-i Milli
                      Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene

Comment

This is worrying.

Comment

after the rain the sun is shining
                          ________
                          whazzup

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.
                            I frequently used to play the game in internet cafes but after hearing about this I'm surely going to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by X_ALPHA
                              hello im a newbie here. where i gonna report this hacker and what page i click. I have save replay to report this hacker.

pls observe this player....
                              Visit this page here: http://support.z8games.com/us/index....s/Submit/Index and click "Hacking report", and fill the required fields in the form.

Keep it mind the cheater won't be banned at the same time you report him, maybe in a day or two, a week or month,or the day you get your grandchildren, who knows...
                              Last edited by [MOD]Andrew; 18-04-17, 04:26 PM.
                              We are aware of the issue, and we're working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
                              n1 pr0 add frind ples

Comment

Working...
                              X