X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    NICEEEE & GOOOD NEWS

p.s. I'm curious how many players will start qq topics about accounts being permanent banned after this
    I would love to see those threads, than we know it worked.
    ChumY
    Beaut & Beast
    Came like a king, left like a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by ChumY View Post
      I would love to see those threads, than we know it worked.
      Yeah, It's cleaning time!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative_E View Post
        I'm scared to log onto my account now lol.. Not the first time Xtrap messed up and bans a legit player. (After the uninstall of the whole CF) ..
        - If this does happen will support even look into it or just close the tickets ;D!?
        - So.. if this is someones first time getting banned by this 'new' semi update it's still a perm banned no more 3,7,14 days?

(Hueeee)
        Xtrap banned me for 3 days some months ago cause it detected hack..? I had only the itunes and the cf opened :@ -.-
        IGN: .Glitta
        Clan: EscapeArtist

Comment

Originally posted by nickxab1 View Post
          Xtrap banned me for 3 days some months ago cause it detected hack..? I had only the itunes and the cf opened :@ -.-
          Before launch CF client is strongly recomanded to close any other programs, (i use only TS3 - needed to comunicate with my clan members) - is well known that some legit programs may interfeer sometimes with x-trap, anyway if any legit programs interfeer with x-trap you will get an x-trap error code like 0800 000 ... 501 - usually in that error code x-trap also mention the program (or the dll file) that is detected as a TOOL, if the user keep trying to login the game despite that error message finally will end in a temporary autoban (only because it choose to ignore those error code message)...

So i presume you get 2 or 3 times an x-trap error message before you get that temp ban, but you din't pay enough attention ...

Example:
          Bitdefender 2015 (and other antiviruses) may interfeer with x-trap sometimes, after add CF folder and CF exe files to exception list - a PC restart is also needed before launch again CF client
          Asus Xonar (sound software) sometimes ago was also detected as a tool (some dll file that belongs to xonar software) - solution was to disable that program to start - now is fixed - no more detected as a tool.
          etc etc ...

p.s. After launch CF game - wait few seconds - don't instant login - if there is a running program that x-trap not support you will get an xtrap error code - then you go ahead search internet and forum and solve the problem before a new login attempt, but if you rush to login and then receive the code - x-trap mark your account: strike 1... then stike 2 ... if problem repet you will get a temp ban...

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
          ✓ Honorable Player
          ✪ Forum Club Member

Comment

This can only be good news. So lets hope the hackers will finally be kicked from the game.Nice work Z8/Smilegate whoever you are.A clean crossfire? Fantastic.
            Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Comment

right now i'm trying to login from my old damn laptop...it's the second haking tool detected error in 10 minutes... i can't understand why this happen...
              My "c" button is stuck...is it possible to be the cause of this error ?
              I don't have anything else in my laptop and it's freshly formatted (2 weeks ago).
              I installed cf on this laptop 3-4 days ago...
              IGN: .Glitta

Comment

Originally posted by M4A1_Patriot View Post
                Yeah, It's cleaning time!
                Exactly.
                ChumY
                Beaut & Beast
                Came like a king, left like a legend.

Comment

+1 but their is still hackers in game
                  IGN: MeekMill
                  tupac started book of rap. eminem finished it. meek mill brought it back. nicki minaj thought it was a sex toy. lil wayne couldn't read it. iggy lost it. macklemore sold it for $1.

Comment

Wait.. what if you're banned for no reason? Like by mistake? I remember I hit shift by accident when I golden headshot someone and my system detected a hack.. I was banned for a while, for no reason.
                    Last edited by StevMa; 18-04-15, 10:01 PM.
                    { matthewdlv }

Competitive UK Player for Wolves eSports

Comment

i got an xtrap error however it didn`t happen yesterday. it doesn`t make any sense i got no hack tools installed on my rig
                      Ign: SiimPle.

Comment

People get xtrap errors even when they don't hack, so what if someone ends up getting a random hack tool error, due to an old pc/laptop. You gonna ban them for no reason? It's not just hacking that causes the error and I think you know this already. I don't hack, never did, never installed any hack tools or devices that would be a problem to xtrap and as many times as I was told to reinstall CF by support because of getting those annoying hack tool messages they still happen from time to time.

Ign: Isaian
                        Sig by [Annomader

Comment

gl hackers ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Celestine View Post
                            Attention Mercenaries,

During our recent tests on the hacking software it came to our attention that current hacks can change the CrossFire game files in a way that even if the hack was disabled and removed, our systems might detect the change as actively hacking. This is not a false detection but a detection of previously installed and/or used hacks.

Any detected hacking of CrossFire may result in an account restriction up to permanent Z8 account closure.
                            Please be aware that hacking is considered a severe violation of our Terms of Use, and if you are using hacks you risk a permanent account block even with the first offense.

In case you were curious and installed a hack without using it actively, we recommend to perform a clean uninstall of the hack and CrossFire and install CrossFire new. Please see instructions for clean Rebooting the Computer and Reinstalling the Game here.
                            If you are using a shared computer, for example at an Internet Cafe, we recommend to do the same and install CrossFire new to ensure that the installed version of CrossFire doesn't contain the file change from a previously used hack.

In any case, please be aware that you are responsible for following our Terms of Use and should always make sure that the computer you are using to connect to the game, is not used for hacking and free of malware, viruses and similar malicious applications.

Thank you for your understanding,

-CrossFire team

Nice News But PLease Fix first the ERROR with windows 8.1 Client file corruption decteted

Comment

Originally posted by M4A1_Patriot View Post
                              So I Must uninstall crossfire and Re-install Now ? or only if i used hak in the past
                              You've basically just said you hack(ed) to the 100,000+ people that will see this.. This is only saying if you HAVE hacked or cheated. If you haven't cheated or used such programs re-installation is not necessary. Busted!
                              Last edited by StevMa; 11-06-15, 12:46 PM.
                              { matthewdlv }

Competitive UK Player for Wolves eSports

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Celestine View Post
                                Attention Mercenaries,

During our recent tests on the hacking software it came to our attention that current hacks can change the CrossFire game files in a way that even if the hack was disabled and removed, our systems might detect the change as actively hacking. This is not a false detection but a detection of previously installed and/or used hacks.

Any detected hacking of CrossFire may result in an account restriction up to permanent Z8 account closure.
                                Please be aware that hacking is considered a severe violation of our Terms of Use, and if you are using hacks you risk a permanent account block even with the first offense.

In case you were curious and installed a hack without using it actively, we recommend to perform a clean uninstall of the hack and CrossFire and install CrossFire new. Please see instructions for clean Rebooting the Computer and Reinstalling the Game here.
                                If you are using a shared computer, for example at an Internet Cafe, we recommend to do the same and install CrossFire new to ensure that the installed version of CrossFire doesn't contain the file change from a previously used hack.

In any case, please be aware that you are responsible for following our Terms of Use and should always make sure that the computer you are using to connect to the game, is not used for hacking and free of malware, viruses and similar malicious applications.

Thank you for your understanding,

-CrossFire team
                                Well this is not really working is it? there are still loads of hackers shooting through walls etc.I really do believe that all you mods that post this stuff about hackers being banned believe what you have been told to tell us. Unfortunately some of us have been here long enough to know that whatever anti hacking message is put out there that nothing ever works. Bring back the list of hackers that have been kicked so that we can see if what you are telling us is actually working. We might start believing again. Not gonna happen is it?
                                Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Comment

Working...
                                X