Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all your Screenshots / Winnings here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by demonastro View Post


    Done did it!
    Wow Amazing bag , Congrats bro
    Ak-47 Noble Beast.
    The law must be like a death that doesn't exclude anyone.

    Comment


    • 9 years of on and off gaming, i finally achieved what i longed for!
      Last edited by 2fue; 15-07-17, 06:25 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 2fue View Post
        9 years of on and off gaming, i finally achieved what i longed for!
        Lmao farm room? A7a rebort!

        Gzzzz tho best rank!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 2fue View Post
          9 years of on and off gaming, i finally achieved what i longed for!
          Gzzz farmer Noop

          HighRankers Team

          Comment


          • So this happened... Got myself a gatling now!
            IGN: Bunni
            "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian
            My first piece of 'fan art':

            Comment


            • Originally posted by master_mann View Post
              So this happened... Got myself a gatling now!
              Congrats bunni, how close are you to the kriss now?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by master_mann View Post
                So this happened... Got myself a gatling now!
                Gzzz! but no "win rare item" ? O.o

                Comment


                • Originally posted by master_mann View Post
                  So this happened... Got myself a gatling now!
                  Congrats
                  Difficulty: Greenhorn

                  Comment


                  • Damn,this dude got luck.
                    I just have won my second thompson in my attempt to win a normal winchester.
                    Z8games should do something with the users whose got repeated black market weapons, like the opportunity of exchange a repeated thompson for a winchester
                    From the same BM crate :/
                    Ing:___[L]____

                    With great power, comes great responsibility.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ghoster1 View Post
                      Congrats bunni, how close are you to the kriss now?
                      Thanks, only need the AWM ^^

                      Originally posted by swesub1 View Post
                      Gzzz! but no "win rare item" ? O.o
                      Thanks
                      Yeah it's bugged lol, you can even win 2 if you get it when your bar is full haha

                      Originally posted by Magic_M1ke View Post
                      Congrats
                      Thanks ^^

                      Originally posted by RipperRooo View Post
                      Damn,this dude got luck.
                      I just have won my second thompson in my attempt to win a normal winchester.
                      Z8games should do something with the users whose got repeated black market weapons, like the opportunity of exchange a repeated thompson for a winchester
                      From the same BM crate :/
                      I won Thompson 10 times (Back when you could only get 6, or else you'd win what looks like a stop sign >.>) before I got Winchester haha, I know how it feels.
                      IGN: Bunni
                      "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian
                      My first piece of 'fan art':

                      Comment


                      • [img] http://imgur.com/4543wbR [/img]
                        LastTwinkie
                        Proud owner of all Anti Zombie Weapons

                        Red Dragon Collection (10/12)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ErzEngel91 View Post
                          Gratz, welcome to the Razer club :P
                          IGN: Bunni
                          "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian
                          My first piece of 'fan art':

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by master_mann View Post
                            Gratz, welcome to the Razer club :P
                            Thanks :P

                            Took me alot of crates in total haha
                            LastTwinkie
                            Proud owner of all Anti Zombie Weapons

                            Red Dragon Collection (10/12)

                            Comment


                            • I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Snowflake15 View Post
                                I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

                                Ohh u finally got the raging bull congrats!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X