Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Error

    Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by silvasdragos View Post
      Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?
      Your country is locked out for this version of the game. You should look into downloading the correct version for your country. For example, if you are from Russia, you should download CF RU.

      I got that EMD lab error too. Makes your sounds, movement, and RoF/reload speed stuck at the slow-mo speed. Pretty much makes the game not worth paying.

      IGNs: Ridley~Dr.McNinja~Flaaffy?~Skodafox
      I <3 WeAreLegion|||
      "Is Quebec Hispanic or something?"
      ~ImTommy.

      Comment


      • #33
        Pretty sure most of you guys have noticed, but just incase, alpha is bugged. It says its full 24/7. Which it is not.... lol. Alpha is unplayable.

        ┳|┳┻|┻┳| . ) - O hai dere

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by liumang007 View Post
          1.infected gorillas has not problem.

          2.EMD LAB issue
          1. the issue begin at wave 16 to wave 30,freeze at Disengaging in 1 sec.
            game sound changed,shooting speed slow...
          2. wave 24 little girls move slow=not move
          3. wave 30 freeze at ready in 1 sec
          4. the black backpiece move slow=not move

          hope i found all issue in EMD LAB map
          1. Alright, just making sure, as Black Backpiece are reskin of Infected Gorillas, :P
          2. EMD
          1. Reported.
          2. Will take a look.
          3. Reported.
          4. Will take a look.

          Originally posted by fail_a_lot View Post
          When you open a td cw room. Respawn time shows everytime 10 seconds.
          the sound of m14ebr gold is buggy. Other player hear the sound only if they stand directly near me. If they a little bit far away from me, the sound is silenced/off
          1. Will take a look.
          2. Good thing I know where to find one, so I'll take a look as well, :P

          Originally posted by silvasdragos View Post
          Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?
          Originally posted by 0z0mulsion View Post
          Your country is locked out for this version of the game. You should look into downloading the correct version for your country. For example, if you are from Russia, you should download CF RU.
          As 0z0mulsion said, you unfortunately cannot play this version of the game. Depending on where you live, you will need to download the nearest version for you.

          Originally posted by 0z0mulsion View Post
          I got that EMD lab error too. Makes your sounds, movement, and RoF/reload speed stuck at the slow-mo speed. Pretty much makes the game not worth paying.
          Yeah, all of these Zombie Mode related bugs are being looked into.

          Originally posted by Mr_Father View Post
          Pretty sure most of you guys have noticed, but just incase, alpha is bugged. It says its full 24/7. Which it is not.... lol. Alpha is unplayable.
          I can't really tell, definitely odd to see such an increase of players all of the sudden, but from a publisher perspective, it can only means good news right? :P

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by [MOD]Simrock View Post
            1. Alright, just making sure, as Black Backpiece are reskin of Infected Gorillas, :P
            2. EMD
            1. Reported.
            2. Will take a look.
            3. Reported.
            4. Will take a look.



            1. Will take a look.
            2. Good thing I know where to find one, so I'll take a look as well, :P





            As 0z0mulsion said, you unfortunately cannot play this version of the game. Depending on where you live, you will need to download the nearest version for you.



            Yeah, all of these Zombie Mode related bugs are being looked into.



            I can't really tell, definitely odd to see such an increase of players all of the sudden, but from a publisher perspective, it can only means good news right? :P
            U work so hard simrock T-T. I <3 u. We should pass some virtual j's around some time.

            Oh and i think the sound for the ksg-15 is a bit off for other players. I was playing ghostmode and someone had it and it sounded like it was silenced. Not too sure of this but i think u should check it out, if u have the time.

            Oh and i totally forgot this one. Idk if this is just a glitch or just pure laziness by z8. When you make a new account and when you have to pick a username. The thing isnt updated. Do u know what i mean? Like there is no account with the name "triburst" because that was my old ign a few months back and when i tried to make a new account and name it to that it said the name was taken. Look into it and u will see what i mean. Like ive tried to enter my first ign ever. Rucka123 and it said it was taken which it is not XD.
            Last edited by Baecan; 19-05-14, 10:17 PM.

            ┳|┳┻|┻┳| . ) - O hai dere

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Mr_Father View Post
              U work so hard simrock T-T. I <3 u. We should pass some virtual j's around some time.
              I've been looking for bugs for every update, much more when I became moderator since I could directly report them. That's what I like to do, plus I can compare stuff between versions and immediately know if something is wrong (like if skin lacks shine but on other versions it's fine, etc; at least that's why the M1A1 Carbine looks so nice now)!

              I just thought I would be able to find and report more bugs by asking the community to help and it works great so far. While I have some more to verify, some of them are reported and only one that I can't reproduce, so yeah, it's fun.

              Originally posted by Mr_Father View Post
              Oh and i think the sound for the ksg-15 is a bit off for other players. I was playing ghostmode and someone had it and it sounded like it was silenced. Not too sure of this but i think u should check it out, if u have the time.
              I'll add that to the list.

              Originally posted by Mr_Father View Post
              Oh and i totally forgot this one. Idk if this is just a glitch or just pure laziness by z8. When you make a new account and when you have to pick a username. The thing isnt updated. Do u know what i mean? Like there is no account with the name "triburst" because that was my old ign a few months back and when i tried to make a new account and name it to that it said the name was taken. Look into it and u will see what i mean. Like ive tried to enter my first ign ever. Rucka123 and it said it was taken which it is not XD.
              I always had one main account which I never changed name, so I can't tell. While I did had some alternate accounts back in the days, I never had trouble getting an in-game name that wasn't taken. But I do believe support can handle that kind of thing, well at least I know you can take somebody else's in-game name if he's been inactive for too long (if I remember right), so perhaps similar process can be applied with this specific issue, who knows.

              But I will make sure to leave a note in that regard as I understand the fact that if you check player profiles and none shows up when typing in a name, then you should be able to take it I guess. So, if you can send me a in-game picture where it shows that "x" name is taken and that you know no profile will show up on the clan page, that would help, :P
              Last edited by [MOD]Simrock; 20-05-14, 02:24 AM.

              Comment


              • #37
                So, I checked some more bugs from the list, I successfully checked the Barrett M82A1's draw/reload animation issues with male character arms (at least I didn't noticed anything wrong when using female character when I tested), so I took some screenshots and reported it; as well Clan War's default 10 secs in TD! Now onto the next bug I've checked.

                The "Mutants Win" sound was brought back, so it no longer says "Ghost Win" in Mutation Modes. However the "Soldiers Win" is still the same in both Mutations & Shadow Mode. So it doesn't match up with the countdown/mutants win voice.

                So, the best course of action would be to either bring back our version's "Soldiers Win" for Mutation and keep Shadow's. Or even better, if GMs could make their own version of "Ghosts Win" and even perhaps make a new "Soldiers Win" for Shadow Mode, so that it would say "Mercenaries Win". It might be a stretch, but I think that would be awesome, lol, :P
                Last edited by [MOD]Simrock; 20-05-14, 05:51 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Mr_Father View Post
                  Oh and i think the sound for the ksg-15 is a bit off for other players. I was playing ghostmode and someone had it and it sounded like it was silenced. Not too sure of this but i think u should check it out, if u have the time.
                  Sound is realy bugged lately, at least in ghost mode I think, few more guns are acting like that can't remember all of them right now because I just woke up but I remember from last week when I was playing 1v1 ghost mode as a black list, I couldn't hear oposite player winchester until I got like 2 feets close to him tho I saw his shooting animation few feets away where there shouldn't be problem hearing those shots.
                  4T-sTaNKaRa

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Just gonna leave this here,

                    Most sniper rifles have a sound when they zoom in, yes? The MSR doesn't seem to have that sound as of the most recent patch.
                    Leader of Overflow
                    IGN: Joonhee
                    | Overflow | International | Friendly | Clan Wars |

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by InfinityQel View Post
                      Just gonna leave this here,

                      Most sniper rifles have a sound when they zoom in, yes? The MSR doesn't seem to have that sound as of the most recent patch.
                      Same for the AWM I think.
                      Ex-PulseFx | Ex-xiN. | Player since 09.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        option menu:
                        every day when i start the game first time, the community option-function control are reseted to default. (block friend invitations stay no/display method stay at series)

                        wave mode sound off at sandstorm map
                        when i turn sound off before the match start, everything is fine (sound is complete off)
                        when i turn sound off after the match is started, i hear the whole time the wind whistling
                        Last edited by fail_a_lot; 20-05-14, 09:19 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by fail_a_lot View Post
                          [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]option menu:
                          [COLOR=Black]every day when i start the game first time, the community option-function control are reseted to default. (block friend invitations stay no/display method stay at series)
                          This one's annoying when you're in options/settings or looking at profile/achievements etc it closes it out whenever someone spams an invite. I never remember to reset it until I get spammed.

                          OT: There's a bug on Orbital Station where sometimes you take 2/3rds dmg(ie: You have 33hp)when you spawn. It might only happen on your first spawn but I'm not sure.

                          My friend gets this error whenever he tries to play WM. Happens on both maps. Fresh install didn't work and either did replacing the corrupted file with a copy from a friend's working client. He's running win8.1... uh, I'll edit in any other relevant details as I remember them.



                          I know there's more I know not listed here but I can't think of them.

                          *edit: Only other detail I could think of was that when he joins the match he does manage to spawn before getting the error. Rather than it just crashing before the match loads.
                          Last edited by h8z8; 21-05-14, 11:47 PM.
                          Triggering diaper snipers since 2009

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Is there way to put a spoiler so that pictures doesn't take up a lot of space?

                            on topic:






                            I have hidden hub on replay because of other players privacy.
                            That happend like half hour ago. I thought those kind of glitches were fixed long time ago but 2 players in this same match got there, 1 at a time. I don't know did they glitch it somehow or used 3rd party program for it but I have replay if someone from z8games department wants to watch it. But yea I think it has to be fixed, not the picture, just getting into that place.
                            4T-sTaNKaRa

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by stane031 View Post
                              Sound is realy bugged lately, at least in ghost mode I think, few more guns are acting like that can't remember all of them right now because I just woke up but I remember from last week when I was playing 1v1 ghost mode as a black list, I couldn't hear oposite player winchester until I got like 2 feets close to him tho I saw his shooting animation few feets away where there shouldn't be problem hearing those shots.
                              So, most weapons have sound issues, alright. I'll still check M14, KSG and Winch and it should be enough to report it.

                              Originally posted by InfinityQel View Post
                              Just gonna leave this here,

                              Most sniper rifles have a sound when they zoom in, yes? The MSR doesn't seem to have that sound as of the most recent patch.
                              Originally posted by xiN_LEGiiT View Post
                              Same for the AWM I think.
                              I'll take a look at those!

                              Originally posted by fail_a_lot View Post
                              option menu:
                              every day when i start the game first time, the community option-function control are reseted to default. (block friend invitations stay no/display method stay at series)
                              Originally posted by the_D View Post
                              This one's annoying when you're in options/settings or looking at profile/achievements etc it closes it out whenever someone spams an invite. I never remember to reset it until I get spammed.
                              Yes, somewhat annoying, I'll add those to the list.

                              Originally posted by fail_a_lot View Post
                              wave mode sound off at sandstorm map
                              when i turn sound off before the match start, everything is fine (sound is complete off)
                              when i turn sound off after the match is started, i hear the whole time the wind whistling
                              Alright, I'll take a look at this.

                              Originally posted by the_D View Post
                              OT: There's a bug on Orbital Station where sometimes you take 2/3rds dmg(ie: You have 33hp)when you spawn. It might only happen on your first spawn but I'm not sure.
                              I'll check that.

                              Originally posted by the_D View Post
                              My friend gets this error whenever he tries to play WM. Happens on both maps. Fresh install didn't work and either did replacing the corrupted file with a copy from a friend's working client. He's running win8.1... uh, I'll edit in any other relevant details as I remember them.
                              Please do! But until then, I'll gladly take this screenshot and make report it as it is.

                              Originally posted by stane031 View Post
                              Is there way to put a spoiler so that pictures doesn't take up a lot of space?
                              Sadly no, :P I forgot to remind people to resize their pictures, lol. But then again, it's a rule now, but I can't just remove these useful pictures. But I'll add a note in the OP and hopefully would help for future post; and thank you for taking one step ahead with your images, :P

                              Originally posted by stane031 View Post
                              I have hidden hub on replay because of other players privacy.
                              That happend like half hour ago. I thought those kind of glitches were fixed long time ago but 2 players in this same match got there, 1 at a time. I don't know did they glitch it somehow or used 3rd party program for it but I have replay if someone from z8games department wants to watch it. But yea I think it has to be fixed, not the picture, just getting into that place.
                              Thank you for that. About the spot itself, well, the ghost spawn's exit is right there, so would they be able to kill them before they glitch? Unless they magically go through the door itself, then it's not much a glitch but more of noclip case. I would like the replay and take a look at it, but please send it through private message, :P
                              Last edited by [MOD]Simrock; 20-05-14, 08:10 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                wow, this thread will be really useful, n1 on that.

                                btw:

                                1. Well, this maybe could be a minor bug (the other actual zm issues were already put in here) but when you pass from wave 30 to wave 31 in crater map (hard) some of the hunters (zombies) are still alive, despite you already beat mega warmonger boss at wave 30 (I'll post a screenshot later if you need it...I'm not in my laptot atm).

                                2. The web mall page is not showing the flag namecards (bonus items section)...is this a bug?
                                http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....=1#post3976476

                                And that's all for now :0
                                I'll post in here if I notice something new.
                                ( specially in zm )
                                IGN: Aura-Sphere
                                ZM Lover <3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X