Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When pressing insert to make usernames appear above your team mates, the crosshair disappears. It appears again when using username together with your team mate's distance.
    You suck. The End.

Comment

• joined FFA match with 30 kills but from the lobby it shows 9 rounds and when i joined to play the time was 0:00 and someone had 106 kills [ but it shows max is 30 ]
      IGN : [Buffon]

Comment

• Not sure if a bug or not, but if your grenade is in 3rd slot and you go to a TD, you have nothing to throw. But if you got to HMX, you have the grenade to throw.
        #Kanadian4President

Comment

• How do you show a pic of the tracker being WRONG when there is nothing on it showing the invalid count backup being made by the tracker???

Comment

• bug ..

Ak-47 Noble Beast.
            The law must be like a death that doesn't exclude anyone.

Comment

• My M4A1-XS-Goldfire is still missing in my profile on the website. Also my perm Easter grenade is missing as well.

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that the Spas-Rebel started shooting a lot slower? I compared it to the GP version and the fire rate is way off.
              Last edited by iAnarchy; 16-09-17, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralZezo2 View Post
                bug ..

What is the bug there? :0
                You can fail when spending coins on a certain weapon/sentry gun/etc.

~
                IGN: Aura-Sphere
                ZM Lover <3

Comment

• Heres one that started recently and I cannot find anything on it.
                  Leader of ProUnity
                  M4's/DSR addict-KDR: 2.0 and counting
                  "Egos are best slaughtered with an M4 silver.."

Comment

• Originally posted by AuraSphere View Post

~
                    I just posted one as well. Mine happens with the sentry gun.
                    Leader of ProUnity
                    M4's/DSR addict-KDR: 2.0 and counting
                    "Egos are best slaughtered with an M4 silver.."

Comment

• Originally posted by AuraSphere View Post

~
                      yeah it's bug cuz it's not successful
                      Ak-47 Noble Beast.
                      The law must be like a death that doesn't exclude anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr0Mortal View Post
                        so you were trying to make a sentry gun from a sentry gun blue print when you got this?

If so the sentry gun blue print isn't a 100% success rate. In fact it's probably only like 25-50% at best. I generally fail at it 2-5 times before it succeeds.
                        #LaTotoForever
                        Free Zawg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr0Mortal View Post
                          Originally posted by GeneralZezo2 View Post
                          yeah it's bug cuz it's not successful
                          Originally posted by Ixith View Post
                          so you were trying to make a sentry gun from a sentry gun blue print when you got this?

If so the sentry gun blue print isn't a 100% success rate. In fact it's probably only like 25-50% at best. I generally fail at it 2-5 times before it succeeds.
                          What I trying to say is exactly what Zalstis stated in his comment. xD
                          It's not that it's bugged because you failed. Actually the system let you have a chance of failing when using your coins. As equal as amalgamation on cards in wave mode works.

~
                          IGN: Aura-Sphere
                          ZM Lover <3

Comment

• After I bought bag 6 and went in-game I kept getting greeted with this error...

kept getting it at the start of every game I joined until I restarted my CF. Pretty sure I was gonna get a hour ban if I got another one. One game I couldn't see my bag 6 and when I left the game my bag 6 was still there but when I clicked on it to spawn on it, I joined a game, got the error again.
                            Last edited by Pyrex00; 20-09-17, 03:58 AM.
                            #Kings

Comment

• @ Z8Games
                              => If you are longer than 2 minutes in the Phobos Canon @ ZM3 Fatal Canyon you get automatic transfered to the lobby and you not get any reward from Boss round than!
                              Please fix that!

Comment

• Did someone receive his 10 color blaze crates or the ribbon yet?
                                My Name Is [mdfjkdsfjsdf] And I am Proud Of It :P

Comment

Working...
                                X