Nice Guy: May 24 - May 29th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiceKZ View Post

And I will add you must be a pretty "bad4ss-haktool-user" to get more than 100 kills every FFA match unless you play in alpha or uk1 server with bots.
    Those matches I play its usually 4-8 fourstar pro players and all top 5 player dont get more than 80-90kills since the match is really competetive. That is why I counted average 65kills cause there will always be some1 better or at least just like you.

I bet everyone proudly shouting here that "i do 100+ kills every FFA" are just bluffers / hackers / alpha server players. Go play UK4 in prime times with high rank players and then say im too good for this game.
    Your line of thinking - If i'm too noob to get more than 100 kills on 12 min, the ones that do are hackers... dude that's just sad.
    Do you know what 9 years of experience on this game mean ?
    You don't know me so DO NOT call me an hacker. those people are disgusting just like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRO_DARK View Post

Your line of thinking - If i'm too noob to get more than 100 kills on 12 min, the ones that do are hackers... dude that's just sad.
      Do you know what 9 years of experience on this game mean ?
      You don't know me so DO NOT call me an hacker. those people are disgusting just like you.
      You better continue playing in Alpha servers and don't talk to me anymore.

Comment

What makes you think its easy?
        "Complete The Entire Event (Get 250 kills every day on each of the three characters)"
        You have 3 characters x 250 kills = 750kills every day. Is it EASY?
        its easy for me !

Comment

lol. just plain fcking lol.

Comment

Ohh and by the way i won the m4 noble from the 50 free crates and the easter nade is awesome.

Comment

And I will add you must be a pretty "bad4ss-haktool-user" to get more than 100 kills every FFA match unless you play in alpha or uk1 server with bots.
              Those matches I play its usually 4-8 fourstar pro players and all top 5 player dont get more than 80-90kills since the match is really competetive. That is why I counted average 65kills cause there will always be some1 better or at least just like you.

I bet everyone proudly shouting here that "i do 100+ kills every FFA" are just bluffers / hackers / alpha server players. Go play UK4 in prime times with high rank players and then say im too good for this game.
              I know this is late cuz I haven't logged in for a while, but here you go:

Also, the last one is from a sniper match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooyan View Post

I know this is late cuz I haven't logged in for a while, but here you go:

Also, the last one is from a sniper match.
                Good job

Comment

Working...
                X