No announcement yet.

Grave Games - October 11th to October 24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i have played the event form day 11 until today should it be 6 days or 5 days cause its 5 days in my tracker and i am sure i didnt miss a day
    IGN : zNightking
    Clan :insurraxtion

Comment

• guys i have the same problem here. i played yesterday over 1 hour but today i found the tracker didnt count it. any body have the same problem .

Comment

• Originally posted by zizorocket View Post
        guys i have the same problem here. i played yesterday over 1 hour but today i found the tracker didnt count it. any body have the same problem .
        Well i played more than 2 hours every day and it gives me 5 days played so screw this the rippon is gone

Comment

• The time is bugged ?
          SFG BL SQUAD <3
          IGN: [Fv]Killua

Comment

• Me too, I played Ghost Mode and didn't count to me...
            IGN: -Enerz]Z.
            Clan: G.O.E.
            #TeamLaTosca

Comment

• I'm very disappointed with the crossfire I made the ghost modes everyone only counted 16 my hour nor counted.

Comment

• Same here. Ticket sended.

Comment

• Originally posted by [GM]Violet View Post

Attention Mercenaries,

The dead are stirring in their graves... their unfinished business written on their headstones. Will you dare to play the Grave Games?

From October 11th to October 24th, complete the missions on the gravestones to win up to 50 crate tickets and unlock the new Grave Games ribbon!

All games must be completed for them to count.

See the official event page HERE.

Personal Mission List

• [*=1]DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE -- Win 33 games on Legend BOT mode (minimum 4 players, minimum 4 bots) -- Receive 5 Crate Tickets

• [*=1]WITCHING HOUR -- Play for 1 hour each day of the event -- Receive 10 Crate Tickets

• [*=1]RISE OF THE DEAD -- Clear 33 ZM1/ZM2/ZM3 games (must clear the game by completing respective games' objectives) -- Receive 10 Crate Tickets

• [*=1]GHOST TOWN -- Win 33 games of Ghost/Shadow EM games (minimum 6 players, Infection does not count) -- Receive 5 Crate Tickets

• [*=1]MONSTER MASH -- Complete 33 games of any Mutant Mode games (minimum 6 players) -- Receive 10 Crate Tickets

Community Mission

• [*=1]EXORCISE THE HORDE -- Community must kill at least 66 Million Zombies and complete 66,000 ZM games (all personal missions must be completed to receive reward)-- Receive 10 Crate Tickets

View your progress HERE.

Enjoy, mercenaries... and GG.

--CrossFire Team
                  i have a question for the Gms , if we done all our 5 tasks and the comunity didnt made one of comunity 2 tasks we get the ribbon or not?

Comment

• It seems everyone and included me yesterday tracker malfunction and I hope we get some sort compensations that we have worked so hard to clear the event T_T

Comment

• I don't know why but even 50 Million kills seems to be unreal ._.
                      We keep spending most our lives
                      Livin' in a gangsta's paradise.

Comment

• I have played more than an hour every day since the event started. Tracker says I've done 6 days while I've done 7 days since the events started.. What's up with that?!
                        🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽

Comment

• Originally posted by SPOPON View Post
                          I have played more than an hour every day since the event started. Tracker says I've done 6 days while I've done 7 days since the events started.. What's up with that?!
                          11th-16th = 6 days lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SPOPON View Post
                            I have played more than an hour every day since the event started. Tracker says I've done 6 days while I've done 7 days since the events started.. What's up with that?!
                            Sorry for repeating (Can't edit)
                            My bad. I counted an extra day. Tracker is fine here. 6 days it is... :3
                            🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽

Comment

• Originally posted by InstaGC View Post
                              11th-16th = 6 days lmao
                              Ye lol..
                              I just looked at the clock and it's past 12am here so it's 17th already..
                              Gotta ease up on da soda..
                              🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽

Comment

• How many days of playing 1 hour we should have now? 5 or 6?

Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

Comment

Working...
                                X