Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AK-47 Beast & Fury SALE! Color Sets now Available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ipoood3g View Post
    nice but fix the HCKER PROBLEM.... i spend so much money in the game to play with hckers??? with so much hckers!
    yeah you are right, i also spent much in this game, nearly 1k ... but i stopped it until they will fix it. and i advise everybody to do it !!! they are designing new VIPīs instead of solving the hacker problem. CF is dying slowly and Z8 doesnt even care. I Hope they wake up from their sleep and start working as they should normally do. If not i dont see any future in this game ! Even Reports doesnt do anything ! Same Hackers with Sam
    Greets Anushka.

Comment

totally fair for the people who owns ak fury lmao..
      Snoww

Comment

Pretty cool for those who desire that new color scheme for these old vips or those who need a reason to finish their vip collection.

Comment

its amazing

Comment

Done

Ty >>>>>
            Do not retreat from constant fighting

Comment

Originally posted by 313221354
              PLES
              014265 1000000000000ZP
              Yes and me too please, btw very nice thing with this custom colors! I saw some player ingame with it, very good looking weapons now and unique too!

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Cinder View Post

Attention Mercenaries!

From October 11th - October 24th, check out this limited time deal on the VIP AK-47 Fury & AK-47 Beast!

Purchase these VIPs for a 40% discount!

AK-47 Fury
                Original Price: 125,000 ZP
                Sale Price: 75,000 ZP

AK-47 Beast
                Original Price: 100,000 ZP
                Sale Price: 60,000 ZP

**This deal is only on until October 24th, don't miss your chance!**

_______________________________________________________________________________

Be sure to check out the new Color Sets available for the AK-47 Beast and AK-47-Fury VIPs!
                Own these weapons and you will have the option to purchase 2 color sets for only 5,000 ZP each!

Color Set A

Color Set B

Customize 4 main areas of your AK-47 Fury or AK-47 Beast to your own vibrant design!

**The event sale time-frame does not apply to the color sets. Color sets are 5,000 ZP the sale promotion is only applied to the weapons stated above and not the color sets.**

--CrossFire Staff

hot i get ak fury, becauze i have zp on account but in game dont give me option to buy it? it send me to buy zp on z8 page?

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Cinder View Post

Attention Mercenaries!

From October 11th - October 24th, check out this limited time deal on the VIP AK-47 Fury & AK-47 Beast!

Purchase these VIPs for a 40% discount!

AK-47 Fury
                  Original Price: 125,000 ZP
                  Sale Price: 75,000 ZP

AK-47 Beast
                  Original Price: 100,000 ZP
                  Sale Price: 60,000 ZP

**This deal is only on until October 24th, don't miss your chance!**

_______________________________________________________________________________

Be sure to check out the new Color Sets available for the AK-47 Beast and AK-47-Fury VIPs!
                  Own these weapons and you will have the option to purchase 2 color sets for only 5,000 ZP each!

Color Set A

Color Set B

Customize 4 main areas of your AK-47 Fury or AK-47 Beast to your own vibrant design!

**The event sale time-frame does not apply to the color sets. Color sets are 5,000 ZP the sale promotion is only applied to the weapons stated above and not the color sets.**

--CrossFire Staff

and another question , if i get ak 47 fury in promoption do i get the draws for bingo?

Comment

Originally posted by winnnetou View Post
                    and another question , if i get ak 47 fury in promoption do i get the draws for bingo?
                    I think so , since its VIP gun.

I'm tented to buy it, il lwaut for Other promotions

Comment

Hi alll end respect !

Comment

dddd1

Originally posted by _BeDo View Post
                        its amazing
                        mbmgjdhvc,

Comment

Going to buy AK FURY <3

Thanks really good event