X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quero fita kk

Comment

• Originally posted by mouath View Post
      We are in a need for a tracker that tells us where we at iat the event its really bad to make an event with this much of missions and we have to track them our selves or even fix the freaking event page at least you play over like 20 missions and the grade doesnt change
      +1
      But I think it would be better if we gon have a tracker to cf server itself.
      Like we can see the total of our games in a week.
      Cuz the tracker is the only one problem when it comes to an event! Always!

Comment

• so i'm sure that i finished all 10 games in each country but my grade is C right now, what should i do?! like now i have no idea which country is missing and i'll have to do all of them again, this is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by iDupree_ View Post
          Can I do 15 HMX, 14 Knigts, 17 MMs, etc.?
          Yes, You Can
          IGN: -[D]isTanCe*
          The Owner of: CF Friends Event

Comment

• Originally posted by martin1235 View Post
            so i'm sure that i finished all 10 games in each country but my grade is C right now, what should i do?! like now i have no idea which country is missing and i'll have to do all of them again, this is annoying.
            I'm stuck at C also. Sounds like the issue wasn't just on Saturday but the country tracker/grade is still not working

Comment

• Philosophy of Escapism
              Sometimes you just need to get away. Thats also true with Escape Mode! Escape during the event to get your grade.

Reward Crate: Imperial Dragon Crate
              Crate Contains: AK-47 Imperial Dragon, Gloves Imperial Dragon

0-49 Escapes = F (0 Crates)
              50 to 64 Escapes = D (1 Crates)
              65 to 74 Escapes = C (3 Crates)
              75 to 99 = B (5 Crates)
              100 or more Escapes = A (10 Crates)
              Can you GM confirm the number of crates?
              I think they are A=15, B= 10, C=5, D=1.

Comment

• What about the geography bug?

Comment

• Will there be a maintenance for new content on Sept. 19th?
                  #Kanadian4President

Comment

• Originally posted by skyyblu View Post
                    I'm stuck at C also. Sounds like the issue wasn't just on Saturday but the country tracker/grade is still not working
                    I got the same problem. I completed 6 out of 12 countries and im still stuck at D grade, even though I should get a C grade.
                    IGN: Sapper
                    "There is no way to piece, piece is the way!"
                    Member since 2009 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by mouath View Post
                      We are in a need for a tracker that tells us where we at iat the event its really bad to make an event with this much of missions and we have to track them our selves or even fix the freaking event page at least you play over like 20 missions and the grade doesnt change
                      Won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by winnnetou View Post
                        guys wer did our best to get an a in geography, its not our fault now we stuck at b,
                        lets wait that z8 fix the situation and help us move towards a, if not, thats the life,
                        move on with the b and hope future events will be better organised
                        Understand these problems have been here for YEARS (and obviously never fixed- WAIT they "know about the problem and are looking into it, rest assured it will be taken care of" I believe is the standard line.).............. Just play the games you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweppers View Post
                          The cheaters in mutant modes are so annoying....

You cant play a game without a cheater ruining your score and stealing all kills...........
                          is it just me, or is there a hak they have that prevent them from being kicked. Because when I try to kick an obvious hak, it shows that I don't have the option.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiabanItReal View Post
                            is it just me, or is there a hak they have that prevent them from being kicked. Because when I try to kick an obvious hak, it shows that I don't have the option.
                            MM (HMX, HM, KM, MM) and FFA do not have a Kick Vote option, it's disabled.
                            #Kanadian4President

Comment

• ***We are aware that there was an issue with any games that were tracked on Saturday, September 9th for a while. We are looking at our options for resolving this, but we're going to need patience from you guys during that time. Give us until the end of the week, and we will figure out the best course of action. That being said, your hard work and playtime is not lost, and you will be rewarded for the time put in, one way or another. We will keep you updated as soon as we have any more information***

I hope just , they didnt told us to wait till week ends, than nothing will be fixed and we will be monday in the same situation.

Comment

• It happened almost a week . Still wait my Third A . Hope not wait until Tuesday night... and get detail with the tracker better . if something wrong with the tracker after fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X