This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [MOD]Weiwei View Post
    ^ Just to clarify, I said that, although I am certainly not a GM. A GM did confirm the following through (that there was an issue with the tracker, but only for the games played at a certain time on Saturday).

See below:

yeah sorry my fault i tried to delete the comment but i could not trying to help wrong copy sorry xD

Comment

• Not gonna lie but I like this event but it is a bit too grindy and for future purposes we need a specfic tracker that tells us each individual map since 12 countries is hard to keep track of x]
      Also the constant updates for this thread is much appreciated Ty GMs!
      Fabricated by Terrify

Comment

• New ribbon <333
        IGN :[FV]-DaNGo.
        Clan : Spookies
        http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/20098910

Comment

• Can u GM guys focus on hack in mutation mode? We can't kick someone who use hack flying in the sky, run so fast, knife so fast and one knife kill the mutants. Just do something give us a fair environment to play. Ok?

Comment

• It's so funny, that everyone crys of their valuable time, been wasted, because their system hasn't tracked their record.

Don't forget - ZM is love and nothing but worth the struggle, so shut your mother fcking mouth and keep calm! Canadians are so working hard; not to mention the fact, that they have to live with icebears in their country. <3
            IGN: ]S[uperior
            Clan: I <3 Zombies

Comment

• HEY GM's I have done 10 games for each of the 12 country, but i still have a B... I tried checking the next day but it was still a B so i was wondering if you guys can tell me what im missing.
              IGN: JOEM

Comment

• Originally posted by joemmateo13 View Post
                HEY GM's I have done 10 games for each of the 12 country, but i still have a B... I tried checking the next day but it was still a B so i was wondering if you guys can tell me what im missing.
                IGN: JOEM
                You must follow yourself. Prepare the paper pens and start writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by klasik2 View Post
                  You must follow yourself. Prepare the paper pens and start writing.
                  "you must follow yourself" lmao
                  IGN: ]S[uperior
                  Clan: I <3 Zombies

Comment

• Originally posted by taubii1 View Post
                    "you must follow yourself" lmao
                    There may be incomplete. You need to follow it. He will be sure of what he does in this way.

Comment

• Hihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihiihihihihi hihhihihihihi
                      Crazy clown.

Comment

• Absolutely agree
                        IGN: [mTz]Athena
                        Clan: mozTaz[A]
                        Since 2010
                        √ Honorable Soldier √

Comment

• Originally posted by HELCAT View Post
                          Can u GM guys focus on hack in mutation mode? We can't kick someone who use hack flying in the sky, run so fast, knife so fast and one knife kill the mutants. Just do something give us a fair environment to play. Ok?
                          Absolutely agree
                          IGN: [mTz]Athena
                          Clan: mozTaz[A]
                          Since 2010
                          √ Honorable Soldier √

Comment

• We are in a need for a tracker that tells us where we at iat the event its really bad to make an event with this much of missions and we have to track them our selves or even fix the freaking event page at least you play over like 20 missions and the grade doesnt change

.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mouath View Post
                              We are in a need for a tracker that tells us where we at iat the event its really bad to make an event with this much of missions and we have to track them our selves or even fix the freaking event page at least you play over like 20 missions and the grade doesnt change

Absolutely I agree +1

Comment

• The cheaters in mutant modes are so annoying....

You cant play a game without a cheater ruining your score and stealing all kills...........
                                A warrior of Phnix

Comment

Working...
                                X