This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oSasuke*** View Post
    For Greece 10 each of those modes or can we pick one?
    There are 12 countries listed, and then you have the options in front it. You have to pick one of those, or you can do like 5 Greece SnD and 5 Greece FFA. Not sure about that tho. I think it's better sticking to one.
    #Kanadian4President

Comment

• I see so many complaining that there is no actual tracker for this event. I agree that it's difficult to count your playtime for the 16 hours gameplay task, but I don't understand what is so difficult about counting your games. Just take a piece of paper and note down every game you have completed for each "country" with checkmarks behind each country, that's it. I know exactly how many games I have completed and how much are left.
      IGN: Sapper
      "There is no way to piece, piece is the way!"
      Member since 2009 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by bandito95 View Post
        I see so many complaining that there is no actual tracker for this event. I agree that it's difficult to count your playtime for the 16 hours gameplay task, but I don't understand what is so difficult about counting your games. Just take a piece of paper and note down every game you have completed for each "country" with checkmarks behind each country, that's it. I know exactly how many games I have completed and how much are left.
        Well, I wrote my games on a Notepad... Until I totally forgot about it. Now I have no idea which games from which countries I need... Lmao
        #Kanadian4President

Comment

• when can you receive the crate? Do you have to get A to get the crates? Also if you get A in one of those subject, for example, the mythology. If you get A then the total crate you get is 36?

Comment

• Originally posted by CamelSoldier View Post
            Yep, you need to maintain it.
            alaska ​​and chicago in america is compulsory or is one enough? Etc just alaska enough and count?

Comment

• Originally posted by sahinre54is View Post
              alaska ​​and chicago in america is compulsory or is one enough? Etc just alaska enough and count?
              Any country that has more than one map as a choice, you just need to do any one of those maps. In this case Alaska or Chicago or mixed.

"Too much agreement kills a chat." Eldridge Cleaver
              "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Muhammad Ali

Comment

Any country that has more than one map as a choice, you just need to do any one of those maps. In this case Alaska or Chicago or mixed.
                good but I've been playing for 8 hours and I'm sure it completes all but still looks B

Comment

good but I've been playing for 8 hours and I'm sure it's all done but still looks B Countries task

Comment

good but I've been playing for 8 hours and I'm sure it's all done but still looks B Countries task
                    Don't worry mine is stuck on C from last night. It hasn't updated fully.

Comment

• why dont do a tracker with each game. I don't remeber how many game i have done

Comment

• My K/D is 400/150 and my grade is E. What's wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slie View Post
                          My K/D is 400/150 and my grade is E. What's wrong?
                          Give the tracker/Score card a while , bear in mind it's the weekend and anything can go wrong. lol

Comment

Don't worry mine is stuck on C from last night. It hasn't updated fully.
                            Well count 10,20,30 killing in Greece ffa mode?

Comment

Well count 10,20,30 killing in Greece ffa mode?
                              Yes it will count.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0ut2Eat View Post
                                Give the tracker/Score card a while , bear in mind it's the weekend and anything can go wrong. lol
                                My k/d is over 24 hours. Yesterday is C. This morning is B. And now is D. Same k/d.

Comment

Working...
                                X