Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CrossFire Film Festival - Players Choice Awards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yhujghj View Post
    You still think it's a fake voting!
    i'll told you and to all, last thing about this voting,

when they put 1 youtuber who have +2k subscribers vs 4 people without subscribers!
    that's call NOT FAIR

so the other youtubers whos have been ignored from this vote,decided to support 1.
    But then again what are 2k (mostly inactive) subs compared to a facebook group with 20k+ members?
    By the end of 2014 until early 2015 I used to be part of an egyptian Facebook group called "Clan Pharaons" with around 12k members. I used to post my videos in there aswell which had the effect that I got twice the views and likes that I am getting nowadays. (Here is a screenshot of my youtube stats where you can clearly see how my vies blew up at that time: http://prntscr.com/g79pxt)
    I'm not here to bash anyone I'm just saying that "45789975067" is right by saying the votes are definitely biased. Besides that if you search for #CFFf2017" on youtube the most viewed videos are all eithe by Egyptians or are supported by Egyptians which can be seen in the comment section. While aTx.Fame has his own fanbase to support him Sling has basically the entire Egyptian community backing him up.

Nevertheless, I think it was a great idea to have some new categories in here and hope that all this negativity won't demotivate the GMs from organizing new competitions in the future
    Ign: Nerd
    Yt: NeerdCF

Comment

Good luck guys
      IGN: Esdeath
      Clan: LastTwinkie

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd1337 View Post
        But then again what are 2k (mostly inactive) subs compared to a facebook group with 20k+ members?
        By the end of 2014 until early 2015 I used to be part of an egyptian Facebook group called "Clan Pharaons" with around 12k members. I used to post my videos in there aswell which had the effect that I got twice the views and likes that I am getting nowadays. (Here is a screenshot of my youtube stats where you can clearly see how my vies blew up at that time: http://prntscr.com/g79pxt)
        I'm not here to bash anyone I'm just saying that "45789975067" is right by saying the votes are definitely biased. Besides that if you search for #CFFf2017" on youtube the most viewed videos are all eithe by Egyptians or are supported by Egyptians which can be seen in the comment section. While aTx.Fame has his own fanbase to support him Sling has basically the entire Egyptian community backing him up.

Nevertheless, I think it was a great idea to have some new categories in here and hope that all this negativity won't demotivate the GMs from organizing new competitions in the future
        Well said Nerd !!

My youtube channel: bit.ly/subscribeCFiSkillzZ

Comment

all of them are great , the have great editing skill but most of the videos will not be understood by usual players , they need people who played cf before o at least have an idea about the game,modes , maps ...etc
          But if i want to invite someone to play crossfire as they interesting first person shooter I am playing and its supposed to be full of action, shoots, kills...etc to attract him/her to play it . regarding that I would choose ATx 's video in my own open I on its the best video that can intrintroduce cf to games , THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT the other video are bad, they are good , very good ones tho but they need experts to understand them. so +1 for Atx
          Good luck to all!

Phnix
          'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

Comment

Originally posted by thesuper850 View Post
            all of them are great , the have great editing skill but most of the videos will not be understood by usual players , they need people who played cf before or at least have an idea about the game,modes , maps ...etc
            But if i want to invite someone to play crossfire as the interesting first person shooter game I am playing and its supposed to be full of action, shoots, kills...etc to attract him/her to play it . regarding that I would choose ATx 's video in my own openion its the best video that can introduce cf to gamers , THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT the other videos are bad, they are good , very good ones tho but they need experts to understand them. so +1 for Atx
            Good luck to all!
            fixed some spelling mistakes by the autocorrection

Phnix
            'ALL IS NOT WHAT SEEMS' C.Brown

Comment

Good luck guys

IGN:FlaMe.MasTeR
              ClaN:IDK?
              Ranked Match lover <3

Comment

well said tbh

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?331346-Un-Official-MOD-Crate-List

Comment

Is it not the right of the Egyptians (the majority here) to win?
                  What a logic.
                  Ak-47 Noble Beast.
                  The law must be like a death that doesn't exclude anyone.

Comment

In the recent period, everyone has complained about everything, even if this is part of the design of the game !
                    Ak-47 Noble Beast.
                    The law must be like a death that doesn't exclude anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralZezo2 View Post
                      Is it not the right of the Egyptians (the majority here) to win?
                      What a logic.
                      I don't know how you came to this conclusion but if you feel like Egyptians musn't win then that's your problem. I personally wanted SuperCF to win the best editing category.
                      Ign: Nerd
                      Yt: NeerdCF

Comment

• Man you guys can not let it go, they picked the players and now its voting, lets end it.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/5521851

Comment

• Good luck to all.

Comment

• all of them are great but weiwei lol thats so sad... ;-;
                            will choose sling i liked his vid more GL all ^^
                            .To]-LMaO.

Comment

• I have only one suggestion for future events where players must vote:

players who vote must have a minimal rank ( to eliminate alt accounts or farmed accounts) and to be older then starting event ( to eliminate new spam accounts )

I think this condition will legitimate the final vote and winners so will not be so much argues on final results

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
                              ✓ Honorable Player
                              ✪ Forum Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShadowRo View Post
                                I have only one suggestion for future events where players must vote:

players who vote must have a minimal rank ( to eliminate alt accounts or farmed accounts) and to be older then starting event ( to eliminate new spam accounts )

I think this condition will legitimate the final vote and winners so will not be so much argues on final results
                                Agree, most of voters never login to forums

#Change.30.Ribbon.Reward

Comment

Working...
                                X