Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beach Party! - Every Weekend in August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    guys i haven't received the 3 crates yet ,has any body received it?
    tnx.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by zizorocket View Post
      guys i haven't received the 3 crates yet ,has any body received it?
      tnx.
      I have not received the crates either. I already seen some people win from those crates.

      Comment


      • #48
        w0w great deal

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by myhayyy View Post
          Just to be sure,ET and EST are the same timezones?
          Yep, ET (Eastern Time) should be the same as EST. To be more specific, ET is actually EDT right now (Eastern Daylight Time). EDT is GMT-4, whereas EST is GMT-5.

          Originally posted by zizorocket View Post
          guys i haven't received the 3 crates yet ,has any body received it?
          tnx.
          Originally posted by Mindjacked View Post
          I have not received the crates either. I already seen some people win from those crates.
          If you guys don't receive the crates by tomorrow morning, send in a Support ticket. I received mine immediately (on Friday).
          ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
          weiwei.
          ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

          Real Men Wear Pink Weapon List

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RiceTurtle View Post
            If you guys don't receive the crates by tomorrow morning, send in a Support ticket. I received mine immediately (on Friday).

            I'm also still waiting my 3 crates. Its weird cuz i played 190 minutes.

            Comment


            • #51
              I did not get my crates, so I sent a ticket. Hopefully this get this worked out.

              Comment


              • #52
                wow nice event
                I love these weapons
                Rabaa Story
                ..
                14 august 2013

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by gaz2101 View Post
                  I'm also still waiting my 3 crates. Its weird cuz i played 190 minutes.
                  Send a ticket, I got mine on Saturday lol
                  IGN: Xbox?
                  Official CrossFire Database Member | 제시카 정

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    why support never help anyone ?
                    i didnt get my crates last month i sent 2 messege to support 1 closed [1 no answer and they will not answer
                    there is no help there is no team support help any one

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      first 3 crates

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I love this new event sounds cool great and easy to do

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          National Flag Crates- very nice National Flag weapons Look beautiful

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            for understand 480 min in weekend =48 crates even i do the 480 min in last weekend ?
                            miss warlords team
                            -Rad?.
                            proh 😉

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by TeamMar7ba View Post
                              for understand 480 min in weekend =48 crates even i do the 480 min in last weekend ?
                              No, it's 120 minutes EACH weekend.

                              Example 1:
                              Weekend 1: 0 minutes = 0 crates
                              Weekend 2: 0 minutes = 0 crates
                              Weekend 3: 0 minutes = 0 crates
                              Weekend 4: 480 minutes = 3 crates
                              TOTAL = 3 crates

                              Example 2:
                              Weekend 1: 120 minutes = 3 crates
                              Weekend 2: 0 minutes = 0 crates
                              Weekend 3: 0 minutes = 0 crates
                              Weekend 4: 120 minutes = 9 crates
                              TOTAL = 12 crates
                              ╔═.. ═════════════════════════╗
                              weiwei.
                              ╚══════.. ════════════════════╝

                              Real Men Wear Pink Weapon List

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                9 crates

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X