GameMaster Live Stream Fridays 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Romania won, I thought we had updated the post, thats odd.
    Oh wow nice my country won @Zyko they had facecams of Cinder and Violet and at some point you could see Kanadian in the background at the pc.

Comment

Im guessing you've missed the addition of occasional facecams then.
      Were you there, on the facecam?

And I completely forgot about the facecams.

Comment

Originally posted by svanced View Post
        Oh wow nice my country won @Zyko they had facecams of Cinder and Violet and at some point you could see Kanadian in the background at the pc.
        Nah, that was Effects in the back on the PC. I haven't been on facecam. I am still a mystery!

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Nah, that was Effects in the back on the PC. I haven't been on facecam. I am still a mystery!
          Oh,I thought the one behind Lynnara was you xD Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by svanced View Post
            Oh,I thought the one behind Lynnara was you xD Oops.

I always knew it was Effects, cuz in one stream, I think he took a water bottle and started drinking and u could hear in the mic. So I knew it was him lol

Comment

Originally posted by iDupree View Post
              I always knew it was Effects, cuz in one stream, I think he took a water bottle and started drinking and u could hear in the mic. So I knew it was him lol
              Wait, I think it was that stream xD

Comment

Congrats on 300 Viewers!

Comment

Congrats on 300 Viewers!
                  Thanks! Hopefully it remains this popular, its the most viewed stream we've had (since I've started here at the very least) and more viewers means more attention we can give the livestreams! Thank you to everyone who watched today, and all streams prior, and we hope to see you all there again next week!

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Thanks! Hopefully it remains this popular, its the most viewed stream we've had (since I've started here at the very least) and more viewers means more attention we can give the livestreams! Thank you to everyone who watched today, and all streams prior, and we hope to see you all there again next week!
                    You must be really tired from typing so much. Haha. Lot's of questions and all that. Was good seeing it reach over 300 viewers. Let's hope next time we beat 400 viewers.

Comment

You must be really tired from typing so much. Haha. Lot's of questions and all that. Was good seeing it reach over 300 viewers. Let's hope next time we beat 400 viewers.
                      True dat.Congrats for the viewers again!

Comment

If you were playing at 2 pm and not 4 pm + play on UK servers instead of NA...so there would be more viewers ( I guarantee it)

4 pm Canada time is the middle of the night in Europe...why in the hell are you streaming at this time? o.O

Comment

I hope you play in UK servers next time, Lets reach 400 viewers next time!!
                          In "GM Crate" Is there a perm weapon ?

Comment

Originally posted by InferN0s View Post
                            I hope you play in UK servers next time, Lets reach 400 viewers next time!!
                            In "GM Crate" Is there a perm weapon ?
                            No.

Temporary stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by M4A1_Patriot View Post
                              No.

Temporary stuff.
                              So record not needed, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by adigagever92 View Post
                                If you were playing at 2 pm and not 4 pm + play on UK servers instead of NA...so there would be more viewers ( I guarantee it)

4 pm Canada time is the middle of the night in Europe...why in the hell are you streaming at this time? o.O
                                If I have my time zones correct (And I will admit that I'm not very good with time zones) isn't 4pm here 9pm there? Thats not really the middle of the night. We can look into maybe doing more games in UK servers during stream though.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Working...
                                X