Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GameMaster Live Stream Fridays 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by svanced View Post
    GM Celestine's new melee:



    (Who was on today's stream knows whats with the nokia phone xD and yes,I took a image from AznBankaii's video because 1.it's made in our version and 2.I couldnt find a nice brick image on google..)
    Lol clever. This is amazing

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by [GM]Cinder View Post
      Lol clever. This is amazing
      I agree. Maybe you should put this melee into our Black Market. xD
      2nd most hated forumer after AlwaysSnipin 0.0

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by destroy5050 View Post
        only melee I'd spin for besides laser dagger
        Lol you probably wouldn't win that too
        Originally posted by claire9822 View Post
        I agree. Maybe you should put this melee into our Black Market. xD
        Lawl I wish they would xD

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by iAnarchy View Post
          Lol you probably wouldn't win that too
          You right you right #regknife4lyfe
          Destroy3030
          Official CrossFire Database Member

          Comment


          • #20
            @[GM]Celestine,you couldnt acces your 6th and 7th bag on Super Soldier because you didnt had a class card equipped to those bags.I couldnt acces my 3rd and 4th for the same reason

            Comment


            • #21
              Live stream Server and Channel so people can reach and everyone gets a chance..
              IGN: -i[S]iiiCK.?
              Clan: EscapeArtisit
              ✯✯✯✯✯ Haters gonna hate ✯✯✯✯✯

              Comment


              • #22
                Nice event admins,

                We need..

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'll wait for this day, every week

                  IGN:BaT*_*
                  Clan:Evi?[M0nK?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    will they think to play different mode? Last weeks they only play stadium td

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by eagle787 View Post
                      will they think to play different mode? Last weeks they only play stadium td
                      We have been playing Stadium because of our GM Eurocup Event.

                      http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....June-10-July-8

                      ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Reminder to everyone to tune in to our livestream today at 4:00PM EDT @ https://gaming.youtube.com/c/crossfire#tab=1 and https://www.twitch.tv/cfonline ! Come watch the GM's play, and if you're lucky you can join us in the rooms as well! We'll also be giving away item codes, and we'll raffle off some of our Black Market Crates (Or a permanent weapon if the GM's are lucky and win a permanent weapon on stream!) See you there!

                        ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                          Reminder to everyone to tune in to our livestream today at 4:00PM EDT @ https://gaming.youtube.com/c/crossfire#tab=1 and https://www.twitch.tv/cfonline ! Come watch the GM's play, and if you're lucky you can join us in the rooms as well! We'll also be giving away item codes, and we'll raffle off some of our Black Market Crates (Or a permanent weapon if the GM's are lucky and win a permanent weapon on stream!) See you there!
                          Saw your post above you and went to check the euro cup thread.Which country won in the end?(looking at first post)Also,shouldnt the Finals be Portugal vs. Romania? (by looking at the semi-final winners)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by svanced View Post
                            Saw your post above you and went to check the euro cup thread.Which country won in the end?(looking at first post)Also,shouldnt the Finals be Portugal vs. Romania? (by looking at the semi-final winners)
                            Romania won, I thought we had updated the post, thats odd.

                            ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Been weeks since the last time I watched the stream...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by iDupree View Post
                                Been weeks since the last time I watched the stream...
                                Im guessing you've missed the addition of occasional facecams then.

                                ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X