GameMaster Live Stream Fridays 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,

Today July 21st, we will be doing a GM play event instead of a stream, therefore there will be no live stream today. Come find us in NA and UK channels between 4-5 pm EST and if you play you will get a reward!

Thank you~

Comment

• Originally posted by [GM]Cinder View Post
      Hello everyone,

Today July 21st, we will be doing a GM play event instead of a stream, therefore there will be no live stream today. Come find us in NA and UK channels between 4-5 pm EST and if you play you will get a reward!

Thank you~
      but but....#Raffle and #Tomato!
      #LaTotoForever
      Free Zawg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ixith View Post
        but but....#Raffle and #Tomato!
        What about... #TomatoRaffle ?

On topic: Awww I like watching the streams, but I'll try and find you guys in game anyway
        IGN: Bunni
        "Bunni's overpowered enough."~[GM]Kanadian
        My first piece of 'fan art':

Comment

• I played the first GM Play game of this Friday with Cinder, but she left in the last round. We don't get crates now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooyan View Post
            I played the first GM Play game of this Friday with Cinder, but she left in the last round. We don't get crates now?
            Even though Cinder had some tech issues on her end, luckily we were able to get the names who played anyway. Keep an eye out for your GM crates all the same

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

• I will conquer and be king, prepare yourselves!
              IGN: Xbox?
              Official CrossFire Database Member | 제시카 정

Comment

• Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we will not be able to stream this week. There are some happenings in and around the office that day, and not enough team members will be able to devote the time to that. We'll see you guys again next week at the usual channel though!

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

• Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
                  Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we will not be able to stream this week. There are some happenings in and around the office that day, and not enough team members will be able to devote the time to that. We'll see you guys again next week at the usual channel though!
                  Promote me to GM and i'll come to your offices and stream. I have 5 ping, im close enough
                  ♥aWm♥
                  Wuzu in tinychat
                  Isolation

Comment

Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we will not be able to stream this week. There are some happenings in and around the office that day, and not enough team members will be able to devote the time to that. We'll see you guys again next week at the usual channel though!
                    ...well....go figure the week I was going to be able to make it again and it gets cancelled. Conspiracy I tell ya! Conspiracy!! Also....your company pizza party can be shared with the players. Just do the stream while eating pizza (who cares about greasy keyboards?!) and raffle off a Pizza as well as some crates. Problem solved. Or is it Grumpy's Birthday and everything has to be perfect or else death and destruction will rain down upon all of Z8 and CF?
                    #LaTotoForever
                    Free Zawg!

Comment

• Hey guys. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but stream is cancelled this week We're working on a lot of really cool things to come, so we have to dedicate some time to that. Hope you guys understand! Keep an eye out though, I may run a few games later on this evening for you guys

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Hey guys. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but stream is cancelled this week We're working on a lot of really cool things to come, so we have to dedicate some time to that. Hope you guys understand! Keep an eye out though, I may run a few games later on this evening for you guys
                        Hmmm, fine, you're excused.

Comment

Hey guys. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but stream is cancelled this week We're working on a lot of really cool things to come, so we have to dedicate some time to that. Hope you guys understand! Keep an eye out though, I may run a few games later on this evening for you guys
                          #KillTheMessenger
                          #P90HimToDeath
                          #GiveUsTomatoOrGiveUsZPs
                          #HashtagsForever
                          #LaTotoForever
                          #LaTotoForever
                          Free Zawg!

Comment

• About the gameplay, with server/channel will you guys play

Comment

• To users who were playing the GM Play games- my net crashed However, I did get your IGNs and I will award you each a GM crate on Tuesday. Thanks for playing!

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

• I take it no news is good news and that we're still on for the stream today?
                                #LaTotoForever
                                Free Zawg!

Comment

Working...
                                X