LastTwinkie, The Zombie Mode Clan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jefe963 View Post
    An Akame Ga Kill fan? Nice choice! Probably one of my favourite animes imo.
    You know, I'd really want to join this clan. Zombie Mode is my favourite mode by a long shot, and the scene for it is ever growing. However, I wouldn't wanna let those pesky Escape Artists down. :P
    If I were to apply, would I be accepted? Or are there conditions?
    Thanks Jef ^^, Akame Ga kill is insane. I prefer to pick a anime name. Is funny when people know about it xD
    IGN: Esdeath
    Clan: LastTwinkie

Comment

• Originally posted by minorninja View Post
      Thanks, all. For understanding. If someone wanna play with me a game that is on steam (CS:GO, Paladins) here is my steam link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047776271/
      Nooooooooo, don't leave me Far :/
      Damn... I will miss you. >< Come back some time to talk, or...Idk... Damn... I'm really sad right now
      IGN: Esdeath
      Clan: LastTwinkie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jfelixx1 View Post
        Nooooooooo, don't leave me Far :/
        Damn... I will miss you. >< Come back some time to talk, or...Idk... Damn... I'm really sad right now
        I will be sometimes on TS3
        IGN: Farlight
        ZM <3
        If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

• i Like to play ZM Mode and i would to Join the Clan but everytime my Request was reject... -.-*

and I see many in the clan who have played little zombie fashion and have been adopted.
          isnt fair...
          ´´What about doing something good when nobody is watching?
          IGN: -Ruffy-

Comment

• Lol far you will leave us :'( really not fair I hope they make something to fix every thing in the game I will miss u :'(((
            KatFish's Familia Team
            ❤KittKat♥

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLSOSLSOSL View Post
              i Like to play ZM Mode and i would to Join the Clan but everytime my Request was reject... -.-*

and I see many in the clan who have played little zombie fashion and have been adopted.
              isnt fair...
              Welcome to the club
              Worst Forumer (supposely) 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysSnipin View Post
                Welcome to the club
                Add me and ill personally tell you why you weren't added into the clan. I'm [ZM]Najar.

"Fly from the burning heavens..ROAR! NUNCHAKU!"

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyImNJ View Post
                  Add me and ill personally tell you why you weren't added into the clan. I'm [ZM]Najar.

Edit: I've done added you...

Edit 2: You still alive?

Edit 3: It's been like half an hour now..

Edit 4: I'm off. You can tell me when I get back from my sleep.
                  Last edited by AlwaysSnipin; 08-10-17, 07:03 PM.
                  Worst Forumer (supposely) 2017

Comment

• I want to join clan my in game [ZM]Sky please ������

Comment

• Originally posted by macarona008 View Post
                      Lol far you will leave us :'( really not fair I hope they make something to fix every thing in the game I will miss u :'(((
                      I will be sometimes online. I think I will be online this friday at 8 pm (GMT+1) That's 2 PM server time.
                      IGN: Farlight
                      ZM <3
                      If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

Comment

• next player who leave the game because of the h.ack.ing situation ... bye Far

Comment

• Now that Far is gone I guess the name [ZM]Monica will forever remain unused....

Comment

• Originally posted by jayantmaden View Post
                            Now that Far is gone I guess the name [ZM]Monica will forever remain unused....
                            Let's start a event, the winner must change his IGN to [ZM]Monica @ KimJongNajar ( what u think big boss ? )
                            Last edited by bugreport; 12-10-17, 12:21 PM. Reason: Schreibfehler

Comment

• Someone wanna do the 33 bot games wins with me this evening/afternoon (I'm GMT+1).
                              Would be great to have you guys there to help

Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

Comment

• Im gmt+2, and im at work until afternoon, but i can help u after with ghost mode games if any of u interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X