Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LastTwinkie, The Zombie Mode Clan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ixith View Post
    sooo uhhh. I count as an Honorary Last Twinkie member right? So like...I can do this event and get 10k ZPs? x]
    Ummmm sir that's surely not how it works XD

    "Fly from the burning heavens..ROAR! NUNCHAKU!"

    Comment


    • I got it too, my first Persona Blade.

      Thanks Najar <3


      Comment


      • appplied, send me ts in pm

        Comment


        • Sorry I haven't bean on, clan! School started so I gotta actually focus on that c: I'll do my best to get on Mondays and weekends (or if I have any free time)
          IGN: OneTrueMitch
          It's fun to be a rebel!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OneTrueMitch View Post
            Sorry I haven't bean on, clan! School started so I gotta actually focus on that c: I'll do my best to get on Mondays and weekends (or if I have any free time)
            Aww ;( I hope school will be easy for you. I hope you don't get a lot of homework. Also your real life is more important than the game. Good luck with studying
            IGN: Farlight
            ZM <3
            If I hate you, I don't hate your personality, just your attitude.

            Comment


            • I'm pretty much in the same situation as Mitch. My school also started again and since I combine it with real work (4 days per week work, 1 day per week school) I've got alot homework to do in my "free time". I will be online as much as possible, but don't expect too much. In the weekends I'm either with friends or my girlfriend and ofcourse partying every weekend, so in weekends my activity would also not be at best.

              That being said, I wish everyone goodluck with their school/work!! and I will speak with y'all from time to time ofcourse

              Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

              Comment


              • Originally posted by blackhart123 View Post
                I'm pretty much in the same situation as Mitch. My school also started again and since I combine it with real work (4 days per week work, 1 day per week school) I've got alot homework to do in my "free time". I will be online as much as possible, but don't expect too much. In the weekends I'm either with friends or my girlfriend and ofcourse partying every weekend, so in weekends my activity would also not be at best.

                That being said, I wish everyone goodluck with their school/work!! and I will speak with y'all from time to time ofcourse
                Happy to see everyone is doing well! School always comes first and always do your best. We will see you when you have free time!!!

                "Fly from the burning heavens..ROAR! NUNCHAKU!"

                Comment


                • Quick question: Should I buy the Gatling Gun Ultimate Silver crates for 25k EP?

                  - Back when they first introduced the Gatling Gun I've always wanted one, because it was pretty good then, but I'm not sure if it's worth it now
                  - Although it'd be great to have one is it worth the amount of EP? Not that I know what to do with it otherwise.


                  What do you guys think?

                  Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by blackhart123 View Post
                    Quick question: Should I buy the Gatling Gun Ultimate Silver crates for 25k EP?

                    - Back when they first introduced the Gatling Gun I've always wanted one, because it was pretty good then, but I'm not sure if it's worth it now
                    - Although it'd be great to have one is it worth the amount of EP? Not that I know what to do with it otherwise.


                    What do you guys think?
                    It all depends if you are willing to learn how to you the gatling gun. In my opinion learning the gatling gun sharpens your skills with other mgs. Also, helps you maneuver better in zombie mode once you learn when and when not to move. The gatling gun is the ultimate way to become a better zombie moder <3 ~

                    "Fly from the burning heavens..ROAR! NUNCHAKU!"

                    Comment


                    • i called my friend Jaany into clan, he pro zm and applied. Anyone accept him
                      Last edited by winnnetou; 16-09-17, 04:21 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by winnnetou View Post
                        i called my friend Janany into clan, he pro zm and applied. Anyone accept him
                        I will accept if nobody else got to it yet.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by [ZM]Brandon View Post
                          I will accept if nobody else got to it yet.
                          ZM doctor did did

                          Comment


                          • hello, wanted to ask u something. zm brandow have 120 clan points and its a Lt in clan,
                            and acc is made this august and from 17891 kills he have 16256 headshots, that means farm,
                            whos owner of that account for real?

                            Comment


                            • I am the owner of this account and why does the boosted kdr stats have to do with who can and can't be staff of the clan. It is a new account but isn't my first account, my other account isn't in this clan at the moment and don't really plan to use it since I am bored of it. TDLR I've been in the clan since nearly the beginning that is why my account is a LT in the clan.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by [ZM]Brandon View Post
                                I am the owner of this account and why does the boosted kdr stats have to do with who can and can't be staff of the clan. It is a new account but isn't my first account, my other account isn't in this clan at the moment and don't really plan to use it since I am bored of it. TDLR I've been in the clan since nearly the beginning that is why my account is a LT in the clan.
                                Im very sorry if u think i was rude or made u to feel unconfortable, i didnt wanted that.I am just extremly curious by nature,
                                Its my way to be.Maybe i made a mistake to ask on forum, but when i wanted to ask Najar in a pm i was told that his list
                                of messages its full.I am sorry again and i hope we can still be mates and friends.
                                Last edited by winnnetou; 18-09-17, 05:16 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X