X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much you guys wanna bet, the inactive names will be next.. with the same rules. Play or your names will be removed and you'll get a new name "Inactive102" rofl.

Now it's... we're forced to play or everything we worked for will be deleted and they don't care..

Comment

LOL GM's are in control of the clan.....
      When someone comes up and I say something like "IAM A GOD"... everybody says who does he think he is??.... I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I WAS A GOD! -Yeezus

Comment

Well there goes my clan and all the time put into it. Awesome improvment, loving this one! Can you do the same with login IDs? Delete their accounts if a user hasn't logged in for more than 60 days, it will free up a lot of space and only active players will play, we would also get the names we wish we could have had. I hope you bring this also!
        Farming: "Event rules didn't change, these are the game rules." - [GM]Grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by WARHAWK View Post
          Well there goes my clan and all the time put into it. Awesome improvment, loving this one! Can you do the same with login IDs? Delete their accounts if a user hasn't logged in for more than 60 days, it will free up a lot of space and only active players will play, we would also get the names we wish we could have had. I hope you bring this also!
          improvement
          Farming: "Event rules didn't change, these are the game rules." - [GM]Grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Castiel View Post
            Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting on Tuesday March 24th, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 60 days old.
            • Clans who have less than 5 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 2 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 5 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 60 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 5 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting March 24th. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
            is this something that we needed? for a good game?....i dont think so!!!...but its a step forward!!
            make love...not war!!

Comment

We have a clan member who we respect so much Called CyberCat who has had a heart attack.We even named our clan after this person out of respect. CyberCat did so much for this clan and is now an honourary member.There is no chance that the cat will be able to log in to save the account. Please do not do this!!!!!!!! This game never ceases to disapoint
              There are so many reasons why this is a bad idea .60 days is no freakin time at all. We have some bit part players that although they do not play as much, we are always happy to see them when they appear.They put a lot into those accounts and now z8 are going to snatch them away.What else are you going to steal z8? You took away the clan zp and gave it to the leader.....you took away the Bonus Points.....you took away the Clan Mall stopping the clans spending their zp and now this.Is this a good idea? NO!!!!!
              Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Comment

I miss clan pages LOL
                G4L]G0KU*
                #CFMasterZ Community (Turkish )
                GROVE4LIFE Clan
                Leader..

Comment

I am the only one in my Clan. Are you telling me my Clan is getting disbanded for me just wanting a Clantag?

Well, go ahead and refund the GP i spent making that Clan then. LT Slot Costs and Member Slot Costs inclusive.

Comment

So have enough people made enough noise to get this update cancelled or nah
                    IGN: ImUndefined; I don't play CF much

Comment

I guess it's time for me to update my CF and hop onto my alts.

This seems more like a scheme to get old players to come back. Just sayin'
                      IGN:DualRainbows
                      Clan: FoE

Comment

RIP to the best leader CF MODS had.. Saidin.

And there's goes Danah's clan..

Comment

Originally posted by Creative_E View Post
                          How much you guys wanna bet, the inactive names will be next.. with the same rules. Play or your names will be removed and you'll get a new name "Inactive102" rofl.

Now it's... we're forced to play or everything we worked for will be deleted and they don't care..
                          "Play the game or lose your stuff."

Lol.

Most Bullied Player on the CFNA Discord
                          http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/10372410

Comment

Making up the rules as you go along.Nice one z8.Lots of those accounts have had a LOT of money spent on them.There was never any agreement when that money was spent that this was one of the conditions of play.Ripping your customers off yet again,wow talk about bite the hand that feeds you.This is a joke and an utter disgrace. Also who is to know about it? People that read the forum? A tiny minority of your player base or are there going to be streaming adverts in game? Z8 your own system has even put people off playing while they wait for the new crossfire 2.0 update which has already taken 5 months and counting. This announcement looks like Thieving, plain and simple.
                            Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Comment

What a nice and usefull "improvement", its not like they have anything better to do...
                              Eagle
                              http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11967265

Comment

Please give us the clan page back Z8Games!

Comment

Working...
                                X