X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts here DO NOT count against Post Count

Hello Clans!

We're seeing a lot of pointless spam posts in various clan recruitment threads and other threads on this forum.

It seems as though people are trying to accomplish a few things and one of them seems to be trying to obtain a higher post count.

We have removed the post count for this forum and will be monitoring it to see if it helps any with the spam.

[Former CrossFire Game Manager]
    Click to submit a

You're gay.

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.
    http://i.imgur.com/iCmZB.png

Comment

I doubt that's the aim.. Higher post count, I doubt anyone really cares about that.
      http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/334982

Comment

Originally posted by zehctius View Post
        You're gay.

It's not spam, it's off topic. Off topic posts should be perfectly acceptable as it makes the thread more fun and it bumps it.
        Why do u care? There isn't even a ribbon for post count, so I don't see how having a post count of 5000 would change anything. Seems like u're one one of that post farmers. :P The posts still make the thread more fun and bump it, it just doesn't count towards post count.

Comment

Great news
          Well, given how long it's taken for me to to reconcile my nature I can't figure I'd forgo it on your account.

Comment

I dunno what to say x( but yeah, same to me xD
            _Upex_
            -----
            OCG GM Tournament 2013 : Third place

Comment

You're gay.

I don't see how clan discussions is the off topic section...
              -Shu.
              3sUP.Carbon
              CrossFire since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenBoss View Post
                Why do u care? There isn't even a ribbon for post count, so I don't see how having a post count of 5000 would change anything. Seems like u're one one of that post farmers. :P The posts still make the thread more fun and bump it, it just doesn't count towards post count.
                All I'm saying is it's completely pointless. And btw you have 10x more poss than me, so...

Originally posted by KingOuma View Post
                I don't see how clan discussions is the off topic section...
                God you're dumb
                http://i.imgur.com/iCmZB.png

Comment

All I'm saying is it's completely pointless. And btw you have 10x more poss than me, so...
                  Am more active though.
                  Last edited by ChickenWrap; 11-06-12, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hey saidin, u must've checked our clan thread before deciding this!

Thanks @ChickenBoss for this cool post
                    _Upex_
                    -----
                    OCG GM Tournament 2013 : Third place

Comment

Dang, Bumping people's thread to show respect to them... is now called SPAM?

Whatev... lol
                      IGN: Exquisite*
                      Past Teams: STANDOUT | defCON | Jeden | Exempt | ASW | FDB

Comment

Originally posted by Upex View Post
                        Hey saidin, u must've checked our clan thread before deciding this!

Thanks @ChickenBoss for this cool post
                        yeah he saw that guy saying that i farmed posts xD

Comment

Seems fitting. I know I do a lot of off-topic posting here from time to time.
                          [center][URL="http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=11965369"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Seashore[/COLOR][/URL]
                          [URL="http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=208876"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Forum Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/center]

Comment

I do agree with this most of the threat's are pointless..
                            IGN: 39
                            YouTube Channel : ThaMadBros

Comment

Disagree.

Been here since the stoneage and this is one of Z8's worst decisions, It may be minor, but I've never considered bumping spam. I guess some people abused it, but that doesn't mean it should affect everybody.

Whatever, who cares about ol'Saint opinion right? Don't like it but I'll accept it.
                              IGN:FruitPunch
                              Clan:TaHoe

Comment

Working...
                              X