Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make A "Good" Recruiting Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How To Make A "Good" Recruiting Thread

    This is just a little thread for the new users to the forum life. Most new guys don't know how to use HTML or none of that. So I thought I might make a thread about it. I'm going to create a "default" recruiting thread so new guys can use and replace information with their own.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clan Name
    Clan Emblem
    Rank of Clan
    A Motto about your clan (optional)

    Clan Summary
    Just add anything about your clan here. EX: English, pub clan, etc..

    Clan Requirements
    Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended

    Clan Rules
    Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended

    Clan Application
    Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended

    Add your clan link here, youtube or facebook etc..

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the BBCode Commands of the following above.

    [cen.ter][size=.7][color.=red]Clan Name[/ce.nter][/co.lor][/siz.e][cente.r]Clan Emblem
    [Siz.e=4][Co.lor=red]Rank of Clan[/si.ze][/co.lor][/c.enter]
    [Size.=2][Co.lor=grey][cent.er]A Motto about your clan (optional)[/si.ze][/colo.r][/ce.nter]

    [Siz.e=4][Color.=red]Clan Summary[/si.ze][/co.lor]
    [Size=.2][Color.=grey]Just add anything about your clan here. EX: English, pub clan, etc..[/siz.e][/co.lor]

    [Size.=4][Colo.r=red]Clan Requirements[/s.ize][/co.lor]
    [Si.ze=2][Color=.grey]Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended[/siz.e][/co.lor]

    [Size.=4][Colo.r=red]Clan Rules[/siz.e][/co.lor]
    [Siz.e=2][Color=g.rey]Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended[/size.][/co.lor]

    [Size=.4][Color=.red]Clan Application[/si.ze][/col.or]
    [Size.=2][Color=gre.y]Usually a numbered list or bulleted list is recommended[/siz.e][/co.lor]

    Add your clan link here, youtube or facebook etc..

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Common Questions

    How do I convert this to my thread?
    -Copy everything within the 2nd Set of dotted lines (BBCode Commands)
    -Paste it to your recruiting thread
    -Remove the dots in each BBCode Command
    -Edit your information inbetween the BBCode Commands

    How do I add my clan emblem to my recruiting thread?
    -Download Firefox if not already downloaded
    -Copy image location of your emblem
    -Paste it to your designated area
    -Add [IMG] before the link and add [/IMG] after it
    -This also applies to Google Chrome (Shout out to [MOD]9 )
    Or
    -Save the image to your documents
    -Go to tinypic.com and upload it
    -Copy the link of the image
    -Paste it to your designated spot
    -Add [IMG] before the link and add [IMG] after it

    How do you put the colors that I want for my thread?
    Simply replace the colors you want within the BBCode Color Command.

    If there are any other questions PM me through the forums, CF or contact me through xfire.
    XFIRE-cfasmatic1
    IGN-Ha

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Additional Information

    List of BBCode Colors
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=170412
    List of BBCode Commands
    http://forum.z8games.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    A Better Guide On Using BBCode Commands
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....t=BBCode+Guide Section 9AR

    First user-iTGyro

    Last edited by NonnenOld; 22-03-13, 10:57 AM.

  • #2
    Derp... I mean thanks for the tips smexi :3
    Ign: [D]evilmark

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Devilmark View Post
      Derp... I mean thanks for the tips smexi :3
      Do you think i should add, fix, or change anything? I'm going for a sticky :3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CrueIty View Post
        Do you think i should add, fix, or change anything? I'm going for a sticky :3
        I'm not quite sure, I did make a clan recruitment thread when I was the leader of Relentless, but it was nothing special :P You have most of the good parts here that I can think of :3
        Just make sure they put in ways to be contacted I guess? Some people like reaching people through xfire etc.
        Ign: [D]evilmark

        Comment


        • #5
          Its pretty organized and has almost everything included.

          Good job.
          IGN: Onset
          Clan: •Wolf»A®mY•™
          Happy owner Santa Hat!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sp3ctrum View Post
            Its pretty organized and has almost everything included.

            Good job.
            Your clan always makes me think of that song by buckcherry, I think ... :O
            Ign: [D]evilmark

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Devilmark View Post
              I'm not quite sure, I did make a clan recruitment thread when I was the leader of Relentless, but it was nothing special :P You have most of the good parts here that I can think of :3
              Just make sure they put in ways to be contacted I guess? Some people like reaching people through xfire etc.
              I don't even have xfire LOL. I'll put my facebook up there? LMFAO

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CrueIty View Post
                I don't even have xfire LOL. I'll put my facebook up there? LMFAO
                NOT WHAT I MEANT xD
                For someone who makes a clan recruitment page, they should include a way that THEY can be contacted, if someone wants to know more about the clan or what not xD
                Like contact me in game or on the forums, or through xfire, etc o.O Idk I'm just going to stop talking >.>
                Ign: [D]evilmark

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Devilmark View Post
                  NOT WHAT I MEANT xD
                  For someone who makes a clan recruitment page, they should include a way that THEY can be contacted, if someone wants to know more about the clan or what not xD
                  Like contact me in game or on the forums, or through xfire, etc o.O Idk I'm just going to stop talking >.>
                  LOL have you picked a clan yet?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CrueIty View Post
                    LOL have you picked a clan yet?
                    Nuhh I'm a rebel
                    Ign: [D]evilmark

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Devilmark View Post
                      Your clan always makes me think of that song by buckcherry, I think ... :O
                      No idea what song that is. lol.

                      I was going to add a slogan to mine too.
                      IGN: Onset
                      Clan: •Wolf»A®mY•™
                      Happy owner Santa Hat!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If anyone needs help i provided my xfire and my ign.
                        Last edited by CFAsmatic; 09-07-12, 08:24 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          once i saw a train
                          IGN:JAK47
                          Steam:PigsGoMoo
                          Subscribe To Bethany <3 http://m.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OwnLegend View Post
                            once i saw a train
                            O-o?
                            m2s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [size=3] incredibles clan [\size]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X