Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@KANADIAN as leader of vu1ture, I sent a ticket asking for the team to be deleted 2weeks ago and it hasn't been attended too up to now. Me and 2 other players of vu1ture(C4PADA and Tamal) has joined obliteraxion and would like the rosters to be updated so we could play with our real team. And another thing, dylaNNNNNN is C4PADA and he hasn't received his CFS package

Comment

Originally posted by Ethanyahu912 View Post
      has joined obliteraxion and would like the rosters to be updated
      No roster changes. Simple as that. I really can't be much more clear on this. If your team mate is missing his CFS stuff, have your captain send a ticket please.

Originally posted by EX0T1C View Post
      Oh, I understand that. My fault for not being more clear. How are wild cards selected?
      That remains to be seen but is most likely picked at random draw.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
        No roster changes. Simple as that. I really can't be much more clear on this. If your team mate is missing his CFS stuff, have your captain send a ticket please.

That remains to be seen but is most likely picked at random draw.
        Interesting. So, will wildcards be selected from teams that have lost in the first round? Or will second-round teams also be applicable wildcards?

Thanks again!
        "If you weren't cheating, then you were 10x better than fam0us ever was."
        "It's actually unfair how good you are at this game."

I'm x0tek

Comment

Originally posted by EX0T1C View Post
          So, will wildcards be selected from teams that have lost in the first round? Or will second-round teams also be applicable wildcards?
          I believe he said second round teams.
          Last edited by davethenew; 13-09-17, 03:32 PM.
          I am not replaceable, and I mean that in the most humble way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by davethenew View Post
            I believe he said second round teams.
            Hm. Does that mean, then, the teams currently only with 1 scheduled match have no opportunity at a wildcard spot whatsoever?
            Last edited by EX0T1C; 13-09-17, 03:33 PM.

I'm x0tek

Comment

There seems to be a bit of confusion, so I will try to explain a little better.

Round 1 is the entirety of teams you currently see. Of that round, there will be 14 losers and 14 winners.

Of those 14 losers, 2 will be picked at random to go to round 2 and join the 14 winners. (Making 16 teams that enter round 2)

8 teams will win round 2. Those 8 teams will be our final 8.

Example masterfully made in MS paint: https://imgur.com/a/4wQoJ

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

There seems to be a bit of confusion, so I will try to explain a little better.

Round 1 is the entirety of teams you currently see. Of that round, there will be 14 losers and 14 winners.

Of those 14 losers, 2 will be picked at random to go to round 2 and join the 14 winners. (Making 16 teams that enter round 2)

8 teams will win round 2. Those 8 teams will be our final 8.

Awesome, thanks for the clarity!

I'm x0tek

Comment

10/10! Give this man a gold medal

"I am one with the force and the force is with me."

CFNA MOD / CF Wikia Admin / CF Legends MOD / CF Legends Wikia Admin

Comment

I don't think wildcards should be picked at random ...

We should hold two loser brackets each consisting of 4 teams qualifying for wildcards and out of the 14 teams that lost, only the highest performing teams out of the 14 will be picked ... ('highest performing' as in winning the most amount of rounds taking precedence and then either highest amount of kills or team KDR)

Comment

Originally posted by TheHungedMan View Post
                      I don't think wildcards should be picked at random ...

We should hold two loser brackets each consisting of 4 teams qualifying for wildcards and out of the 14 teams that lost, only the highest performing teams out of the 14 will be picked ... ('highest performing' as in winning the most amount of rounds taking precedence and then either highest amount of kills or team KDR)
                      Thank you for your feedback! However, we have reasons behind all of our actions I assure you. While you may feel a certain way about a decision, it is unfortunately not really a discussion at this time.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

smh so many teams not gonna show up due to simple roster changes, good luck in china stdx

Comment

Thank you for your feedback! However, we have reasons behind all of our actions I assure you. While you may feel a certain way about a decision, it is unfortunately not really a discussion at this time.
                          I realize that ... (whatever those reasons maybe whether it'd be time constraints, schedule or the plans have been fixed in place)

But if the same format IS held for next year I'd look into doing loser brackets for wildcards since it gives the stronger teams who have been eliminated more chance to advance thus increasing competitiveness of the tournament ...

Comment

At least change the name of ObliteraXion to something else of Makaveli's choosing because ObliteraXion has been around since 2013 and we are NOT the ones who are playing cfs qualifiers and they are playing under OUR name.
                            Last edited by Daniel_25; 14-09-17, 04:09 PM.
                            http://youtube.com/2525daniel2525

Thank you to X-trap for the 1 hour ban and loss of HSR
                            GF reg + new delay lag - July 2015 to Present

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_25 View Post
                              At least change the name of ObliteraXion to something else of Makaveli's choosing because ObliteraXion has been around since 2013 and we are NOT the ones who are playing cfs qualifiers and they are playing under OUR name.
                              This is the last time I will tell you to stop posting on the forums about this.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Just a reminder to join the discord via the link sent to your captain in tickets. If you need a new one you will have to ask on the ticket because they expire. If you do not check in via the discord on Sunday, you will be DQ.

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Comment

Working...
                                X