CFCL Open Registration Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFCL Open Registration Management

Are a lot of teams and people not going to be able to participate in CFCL Open because of errors and neglect with support tickets? Or are they all going to have to make alt accounts to use GP ak47's against VIPs as their only hope of participating?

Trying to sign up and I get "Only the team captain may use this feature." smh guess I won't be able to sign up.
    "I'll be branded a maniac for speaking the truth, and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof." - Immortal Technique

Comment

To be fair, they extended registration for a week. If your team hasn't been approved by now, can't place blame on their end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dadoppler View Post
        To be fair, they extended registration for a week. If your team hasn't been approved by now, can't place blame on their end.
        you dont know what youre talking about

Comment

man i bought vips for this refund please
          Twitch.tv/omgpeanut
          Discord: https://discord.gg/XSHwbps
          EGL admin

Comment

Originally posted by Dadoppler View Post
            Yeah but some teams need some time to get rosters together and it's hard on a dead game.
            "I'll be branded a maniac for speaking the truth, and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof." - Immortal Technique

Comment

Originally posted by idennekk View Post
              man i bought vips for this refund please
              that would be hilarious

Comment

Working...
              X